Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm going to try and get some sleep. It didn't used to matter in the previous two years when I went to sleep but now my room is right next to the Kitchen/Front Door. I get woken up at around 10 every morning by the cleaners without fail (if not woken up earlier by various house mates)!

I was genuinely interested, so your reply didn't bore me.
    You're such a charmer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Of Leon)
    Well I'm going to try and get some sleep. It didn't used to matter in the previous two years when I went to sleep but now my room is right next to the Kitchen/Front Door. I get woken up at around 10 every morning by the cleaners without fail (if not woken up earlier by various house mates)!
    Well, good luck with sleeping - let's just hope there are no other disturbances tonight!

My body is telling me I need sleep, but my brain is refusing to let me sleep.... :p:

Anyway, sleep well and we'll probably talk tomorrow night :ciao:

-Ben

ReputationRep:
    Sweetnfresh has a boyfriend :p:

:tee: KOL,

:toofunny: How's it going? :ta: for saying that outloud! Yeah, I've got a (new) boyfriend.:cool: He's been sick (flu and cold) for about a week now, and he's sleeping like a baby in my bed.:rolleyes: We've been together for only 2 weeks (you know about my car "incident" and the witness!), but already are talking about moving in together. :eek3: Well, life is too short anyway.:p:
    During this weekend, I and my boyfriend went for someone's big birthday party. It was so awesome. They even hired a private DJ, and had romantic fire woods burning in the backyard.:cool:
    Btw, are you still up, KOL? :sleep:

ReputationRep:
    Argh, I can't sleep, and there are only so many 80's cookery programmes to watch instead...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissHero)
    Argh, I can't sleep, and there are only so many 80's cookery programmes to watch instead...
    ;console;

ReputationRep:
    I mean y'know, not sleeping is one thing, but Morrocan cooking does not appear half as interesting as the Spanish and Turkish cooking shown on the programmes earlier. :p: And it's nearly 6 so the news will be on again soon. It's odd, am home on Saturday and thought the end of term would make me tired; in fact it's the opposite.

ReputationRep:
    I havent slept so well the last few nights again! Last night I had a headache all night which still hasnt gone away. The 2 nights before I woke up feeling really thirsty then couldnt go back to sleep after getting up to get a drink

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cosmosophia)
    ;console;
    Ooooh :confused: *stares* New Username!

ReputationRep:
    So you should be :p:

When you say you've been feeling awful do you mean you are ill? Or have you just been going through a tough time recently? I think I've read before that illness or stress can cause nightmares, so it may be just a case of waiting until they stop.

Hope you're feeling better soon anyway :hugs:
    thank you :hugs: I've been suffering from PTSD for around 1 1/2 years now, so that makes me feel really bad. Also problems at home just happen loads and they make me feel sick and tired of life.

I've had the nightmares for ages, its the same thing really. just recurring memories of what happened and I have flash backs which tend to make me feel very scared. I tried therapy but that didn't work. Also I tried prayer, becase I'm a muslim. Didnt work. I just try and sleep and hope they wont occur.

I think I may have to try horlicks or play some music, and will get back to you all on whether they work.

Thanks for the concern though :hugs: to you all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aleathiel)
    I havent slept so well the last few nights again! Last night I had a headache all night which still hasnt gone away. The 2 nights before I woke up feeling really thirsty then couldnt go back to sleep after getting up to get a drink
    Are you feeling any better generally? So did you go the doctors to vent or your art class? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Ooooh :confused: *stares* New Username!
    Yes that's right:yy:. What do you think? You like? Can recognise it's still me?:p:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    heya you guys

ReputationRep:
    Love is pain. Argh!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    ooh whatup SNF"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetnfresh2)
    Love is pain. Argh!
    So so so true Especially the unrequited kind

:hugs: ;console; Anything you want to talk about?

-Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forgotmytea)
    So so so true Especially the unrequited kind

:hugs: ;console; Anything you want to talk about?

-Ben
    Hi Ben,

How's it going? Well, it's just strange that I've been feeling like crying this afternoon. I feel something in my heart, and it's sadness. Or is it just my hormonal fluctuation? Argh! This morning, I talked with a good female friend of mine about my ongoing affair with my new beau in my life. She gave me quite good advice, and I agree on her opinions. But, it frustrates me a lot.
    Yeah, we can't hurry love, but it hurts.

ReputationRep:
    It's like my love is running like at the speed of 45 miles/hr, and my boyfriend's love runs at only 8 miles/hr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetnfresh2)
    Hi Ben,

How's it going? Well, it's just strange that I've been feeling like crying this afternoon. I feel something in my heart, and it's sadness. Or is it just my hormonal fluctuation? Argh! This morning, I talked with a good female friend of mine about my ongoing affair with my new beau in my life. She gave me quite good advice, and I agree on her opinions. But, it frustrates me a lot.
    Yeah, we can't hurry love, but it hurts.
    :hugs: I know what you mean (about the crying, not the hormonal fluctuation stuff, I should point out, being male (before I dig myself a hole here!) :p: ). Just look forward to when it reaches fruition - better to take it slowly and enjoy it rather than force it forward and destroy it

Thanks - it's ok, not feeling too great, and working . Ah well, I've got Snow Patrol on to keep me sane

-Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forgotmytea)
    :hugs: I know what you mean (about the crying, not the hormonal fluctuation stuff, I should point out, being male (before I dig myself a hole here!) :p: ). Just look forward to when it reaches fruition - better to take it slowly and enjoy it rather than force it forward and destroy it

Thanks - it's ok, not feeling too great, and working . Ah well, I've got Snow Patrol on to keep me sane

-Ben
    :ta: Ben,

:hugs: I think I've been like an oxymoran. I mean saying "Honey, I love you. So now, let me change you!" I'm not sure why I am forcing this relationship at so high speed. I know my boyfriend cares about me, and we like each other a lot.

I like Snow Patrol's songs as well. Oh, Razorlight is quite cool too.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.