Official TSR INSOMNIACS Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
Forgotmytea
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
I'm getting a hot chocolate in a minute. I've got a major sugar .. thing.. right now. I worked 12hrs today :eek: and when I get back I often have this humungous appetite...
:eek:

I'm actually going to sleep in a few minutes - after the coffee rush last night, falling asleep at 5:30, waking up at 7:30, I need sleep now :p:

*finishes horlicks*

Managed not to make a coffee this time :p:

-Ben
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Forgotmytea)
:eek:
Managed not to make a coffee this time :p:

-Ben
Good. Stay strong!
sweetnfresh2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:tee:

How's everyone doing there? It's almost my lunch time here. I had a cup of "TheraFlu (LemSip style medicine)" this morning because of my flu and soar throat. I feel so drousy, and it sucks.
wackysparkle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hello everyone
ahhh i am finally free --!!! i finished my presentation today, and now----- i can relax ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
SuperDaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by wackysparkle)
hello everyone
ahhh i am finally free --!!! i finished my presentation today, and now----- i can relax ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Woo, how did it go?

I just got out of bed half an hour ago I didn't get any sleep on tuesday and only a few on wednesday, it feels good to have wasted the day

I was a bit confused when I woke up, I thought it was 7 in the morning. I only realised it was the evening as there were loads of people in our kitchen.
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
LOL!! i think i stayed up till about 4AM 2 nites ago, then yesterday went to bed at about 12:30 ?!?!? - then woke up at 7 even though the review was at 2:30 :p:

hmmm, i am guessing it was satisfactory, coz they said that i assumed that they already knew so much about my design that i didnt provide enough info for the audience to totally grasp the concept! sheeeeesh! after changing it about twice in one week + a helluva lot of tutors telling me different things --- there is no wonder why i couldn't put a lot of info in! there wasnt any time!!

but ahh well, they said that it wasn't a major concern coz this was our first review and all, and the point of it was to know what to do for future ones, and just get the experience.!

what you up2 KOL? don't you got anything to do but drink+sleep +drink+parrty+ drink+ppppaarrrt + and oh yah sleep? :p:
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well it sounds like it went ok, now you can stop worrying about uni for a few weeks and have a break

I have nothing to do at all in the next few days before I head back to home on Saturday. A lot of my friends have already left though so I'm not sure what to do. I'll stay in tonight, pack and start a piece of work thats due in for when I get back, then I dare say I will have a drink or two tomorrow evening

I do seem to sleep a lot, someone was saying that to me yesterday actually (despite me having stayed up the whole night to finish an essay), in my defence my bed is so warm and soft
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ahhhh soft comfy and just soooo nice. i luv to sleep , unfortunately my bed hasn't really seen me much this last coupla weeks!
lol - yea, i should stop worrying, my mum was telling me that too! - i need a break!
hmm - yes, i think i should also work on an assignment - then i dont have it hanging over my head all holz!
ah ha! finaly someone else who is also leaving on sat! i am al alone coz everyone is leaving on fri! its not my fault that "for once" the architecture school decided to finish by 3pm!!!! i assumed it would run assss ussssuuaaall past 6!
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ahhhh soft comfy and just soooo nice. i luv to sleep , unfortunately my bed hasn't really seen me much this last coupla weeks!
lol - yea, i should stop worrying, my mum was telling me that too! - i need a break!
hmm - yes, i think i should also work on an assignment - then i dont have it hanging over my head all holz!
ah ha! finaly someone else who is also leaving on sat! i am al alone coz everyone is leaving on fri! its not my fault that "for once" the architecture school decided to finish by 3pm!!!! i assumed it would run assss ussssuuaaall past 6!
Well leaving on saturday isn't too bad, I know a few overseas students and quite a few are staying over christmas, while someone else is flying back home on christmas eve! I'll just be relieved to get home and get some proper home cooked food :p: Oh and my bed at home is even better

Are you doing anything nice over christmas then sparkle? What do you want Santa to bring you
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
heyy how did you know that i was an oversees student?

hmmmm - dont really know! i just wanna get back at the moment -- hmmmmm what do i want? - i don't know either - don't celebrate it! :p: hehe
what about you KOL? anything special?
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
heyy how did you know that i was an oversees student?

hmmmm - dont really know! i just wanna get back at the moment -- hmmmmm what do i want? - i don't know either - don't celebrate it! :p: hehe
what about you KOL? anything special?
I didn't know you were an overseas student, I was just saying that I know a few who are staying over christmas so it could be worse. So where are you from? If its warm then I am coming to visit!

I have no idea what i'm doing, probably just taking it easy and going out a few times. I think its quite an overstated holiday really, but better than working I guess

I have a pizza in the oven, I'd better keep an eye on it! Catch you later
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
4 weeks? yes totally need it whether i have nothing to do at all

hehehehehe - yes, tis warm - thats al your gonna get from me LOL - feel free to visit?!?!

tut tut tut - taking the student shortcut method of using the oven? lol - i'm the same - nowadays anyways

i am gonna take a looong shower + sulk abut today! see you round!
starchild
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hopefully see you around. depends if parents cut of the net in the front room. i dont have a computer in my room, and occassionally parents disconnect it.

long night ahead. going do an essay, and heat up some food.

hopefully see you later tonight.

sitara
xxx
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by starchild)
hopefully see you around. depends if parents cut of the net in the front room. i dont have a computer in my room, and occassionally parents disconnect it.

long night ahead. going do an essay, and heat up some food.

hopefully see you later tonight.

sitara
xxx
Good luck with the essay :top: I suppose that, at least, if your parents disconnect the net, you won't have the distraction of TSR :p:

-Ben
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hallo hallo Ben!
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
hallo hallo Ben!
:hello:

-Ben
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
how you doin?
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
how you doin?
  • Only 4 cups of coffee
  • Wide awake
  • 9am seminar tomorrow (well, today now :p: )

Yeah, I'm ok thanks. Going home tomorrow - it'll be nice to see my family, dog, car and friends again. Though I will miss Aber, I don't want to leave, I like it here

How about you?

-Ben
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
awwwww --- yeah even i will miss sheffiled,
....lucky you! i am only off on saturday! no mistake, coz i thought that the architecture school will be their mean ol selves and make us leave only at 6,,, but NO they decided that we finish by 3, and by time i had already booked my train!

oh Ben - i don't know if you can help me but..... suppose i buy a train ticket on the 15th, then buy my railcard on the 16th ---the train leaves on the 18th---- would i get fined coz i didn't technically buy the ticket when i had a railcard?

4 cups of coffee?? for shame :p: i thought i knew you better heheh j/k
9AM :eek: why's that?? thats just mean! especially on the last day!
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
awwwww --- yeah even i will miss sheffiled,
Yeah, I like it a lot here

....lucky you! i am only off on saturday! no mistake, coz i thought that the architecture school will be their mean ol selves and make us leave only at 6,,, but NO they decided that we finish by 3, and by time i had already booked my train!
;console;

oh Ben - i don't know if you can help me but..... suppose i buy a train ticket on the 15th, then buy my railcard on the 16th ---the train leaves on the 18th---- would i get fined coz i didn't technically buy the ticket when i had a railcard?
I doubt it, but I don't have much experience with trains I'm afraid

4 cups of coffee?? for shame :p: i thought i knew you better heheh j/k
You know me, the coffee addict :p: They were spread out over the whole day, not all in the last 5 mins :p:

9AM :eek: why's that?? thats just mean! especially on the last day!
Creative Writing seminar. It's always fun, providing I'm awake :p: Last week we ended up talking about the movie "Predator" :rofl: Can't remember how we got there, though.....

-Ben
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1648)
78.78%
Leave (444)
21.22%

Watched Threads