Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    hello everyone,

just wishing you all a merry christmas!!

much love

starchild (sitara)
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

ReputationRep:
    Damn if there was ever a night this society was created for it's TONIGHT BAYBEE! =D

ReputationRep:
    Long time no see whackysparkle! Where have you been?

(Original post by wackysparkle)
    lol - craggy - how did you know? :rolleyes:
    :confused: Know what? About you coming from
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sheffield
    .. that place?

n GOOD LUCCCKKK with cambridge! i can't believe i didn't speak to you about that! - i went for one last year! how was your interview?? -- details puleez
    Thanks for that Um.. I had to write an essay for them before my interview, and they mostly talked about stuff I'd raised in the essay at my interview, which was really fortunate because it made it much easier to converse with them! I didn't feel put on the spot. Having said that, I answered questions way too fast, too confidently, and remembered loads of stuff I should have said afterwards :confused: So I left with absolutely no clue either way of how it went! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Damn if there was ever a night this society was created for it's TONIGHT BAYBEE! =D
    Oh no! I'm off to bed so I don't fall asleep at church tomorrow morning! I want to be bright and fresh for my presents!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    but then we would all be too tierd tommorow to enjoy it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Oh no! I'm off to bed so I don't fall asleep at church tomorrow morning! I want to be bright and fresh for my presents!!!
    PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!

But i cant sleep. i'm gonna look like a pile of crap tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    But i cant sleep. i'm gonna look like a pile of crap tomorrow
    Me too :eek:

:goodnight

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)

:goodnight
    Night. Enjoy your day

ReputationRep:
    wow..an insomnia society where everyone is sleeping!
    no1s awake to entertain me! nooo!

ReputationRep:
    Nope. I went to bed and lay there for a few hours. Damn my sleep patterns are deranged.

P.S. Id hit Barbie

ReputationRep:
    Wake upppppppppppp!

It's Christmas!!

+xmas+

ReputationRep:
    I just got woken up. Eugggh. I vote that my little sister was a press ganger in her past life. That child. Does not. Shut up.

Merry Christmas kids. =]
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    hallo again!

well - i got back home craggy, ever since i never went on the net :eek: :confused:
    actually i can't remember why i wrote that now :laugh: yeah i guess i did mean "that" place :ninja: hehe

lol - that sounds like how my interview went ! although i had 2 - i didn't have to do an essay, the first interview was based on the portfolio that i brought with me - i had to explain that, as well as questions that were wayyy too out there for me coz they were things like: so when your client comes in, what sort of questions would you ask? ==== i mean HUH?? how would i know? i hadn't even done the arch course yet!
    the second interview was as though i was at a psychiatrists office coz of: " what do you see here?" :laugh: aaanndd at the end i too remembered stuff i shoulda sed - and then recapped and realised i hadn't a clue as to how i did!

good luck thought~

looks like i will be missing everyone quite a bit nowaydays! oh well - will still attempt to have a "normal" convo with y'll even though it will take time for me to reply!

oohh just remembered craggy - i think it was that you said something bout me being an international student! i think that was it....... ah well - twas late!

ReputationRep:
    KOL- sorry to hear bout your braces! at least when you kiss a girl sparx shall fly
    Well we'll have to put that to the test Glad to see you're in good spirits anyway

Merry Christmas everyone :hello:

I've had a really good day, I've just been hanging out with my family but its been quite fun. Everyones made an effort this year so its been cool.

I got a few dodgy presents and a few that might have been good if I were 10 years younger but its the thought that counts. I did say that I would rather people save money than get me **** presents for the sake of it but that advice seems to have been ignored :p:

Hmmm, Is it acceptable to be on the internet on christmas day? I think I can just get away with it. Theres nothing on TV everyone seems to be napping. I am still cool, honest :cool:

ReputationRep:
    oohh just remembered craggy - i think it was that you said something bout me being an international student! i think that was it....... ah well - twas late!
    I still think you're american :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Especially as you've now slipped back into "y'll" since going home

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Of Leon)
    I got a few dodgy presents and a few that might have been good if I were 10 years younger but its the thought that counts. I did say that I would rather people save money than get me **** presents for the sake of it but that advice seems to have been ignored :p:
    I got an iPod

(Original post by King Of Leon)
    Hmmm, Is it acceptable to be on the internet on christmas day? I think I can just get away with it.
    I know how you feel!

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.