Turn on thread page Beta

Official TSR INSOMNIACS Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stoney)
    wow lash the penguin! max respect for that indeed. next time I'm in the old St. Cuthberts bar I'll look out for the little dude.
    He's 2ft tall and blue. Can't miss the fella

I chose law because I like money. I like arguing. And I like wigs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    He's 2ft tall and blue. Can't miss the fella

I chose law because I like money. I like arguing. And I like wigs.
    Maybe I was too drunk to notice last time :p: agreed money is cool, I only wish I had more of it. where do you guys have most of your lectures anyway, old elvet?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I was too drunk to notice last time :p: agreed money is cool, I only wish I had more of it. where do you guys have most of your lectures anyway, old elvet?
    Yup. Old Elvet and Palace Green. You?

ReputationRep:
    Palace green? never been there myself where abouts is it? we're on the science site, comp sci doesnt have its own rooms tho so we have to steal maths/chem/phys etc lol

ReputationRep:
    Palace green?
    Next door to the Cathedral

I've had a few lectures at the science site. That place brings back baaaaaad memories of queuing for 10 hours to get a campus card *shudders*
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    hello again mes amies!!!

lol - i re-read what i wrote last time tufts! hehehe - sounded like i was a tad hyper then! but then again i think i just found out why i chose this username! hehe

KOL - caribean?? what makes you say that? just because its nice and warm and lovely over here rather than dreary and cold there!! heehehhee = nice try y'll!
    --- ahhhh ---- tis funnie when you guys keep guessing! keeps making me wanna tell - then i read what happens to girls to reveal too much on the net... ahh someday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wackysparkle)
    hello again mes amies!!!

lol - i re-read what i wrote last time tufts! hehehe - sounded like i was a tad hyper then! but then again i think i just found out why i chose this username! hehe
    *hands over a cuppa*

Morning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Next door to the Cathedral

I've had a few lectures at the science site. That place brings back baaaaaad memories of queuing for 10 hours to get a campus card *shudders*
    oh god yeah *shudders too* the queues during freshers were ridiculous. I think when I was there it was snaking all the way back though the corridor and right the way round that chemistry lecture room just for a bit of plastic with your picture on it!

ReputationRep:
    oh god yeah *shudders too* the queues during freshers were ridiculous. I think when I was there it was snaking all the way back though the corridor and right the way round that chemistry lecture room just for a bit of plastic with your picture on it!
    I still have flashbacks.

But luckily some folk took pitty on us and were handing out sweets. I like sweets

Do you by any chance know anything about express and implied repeal? *snort* I want to slap my lecturer on the legs for this essay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    I still have flashbacks.

But luckily some folk took pitty on us and were handing out sweets. I like sweets

Do you by any chance know anything about express and implied repeal? *snort* I want to slap my lecturer on the legs for this essay.
    you got sweets? damn you, we didn't . Implied what now? lol sorry laws straight over my head. How much of the essay have you got left? I finished my project the other night, it's so cool! its a program that models the motion of a firework (fireworks rock too )

ReputationRep:
    it's so cool! its a program that models the motion of a firework (fireworks rock too )
    Interesting. What would you use such a program for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Interesting. What would you use such a program for?
    doesnt really have a use, it's just like as a representation of something from the physical world using programming techniques to model the newtonian mechanics. twas a free choice thing, I could have chose something useful but I decided that this would be more fun lol.

anyways I'm going to get something to eat and then do some work now I think (I've been on tsr far too long lol). Nice talking to you though, I'll PM you next time I need a fellow insomniac to keep me company lol good luck staying up for the rest of the day xx

ReputationRep:
    I'll PM you next time I need a fellow insomniac to keep me company lol good luck staying up for the rest of the day xx
    Ta very much Enjoy your day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    How's the ulcers?
    They're getting better thanks. The salt did wonders

I've only been up for half an hour. I went to bed at 7 after the cricket, it wasn't really worth staying up for :mad: I'm about to go to the pub soon, I really should eat or something before I go out I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Woah Tufts, you are like the superman (or wonderwoman) of the internet posting world.

Total Posts: 543 (98.59 posts per day)

I don't know whether to be impressed or just to laugh at you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Of Leon)
    The salt did wonders
    *shudders*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    *shudders*
    Oooh! Durham people!!! (I just waded through the last two pages ) My good mate is at Hatfield, and I had an offer from St Chad's last year, and have applied there again this year, waiting for the verdict

ReputationRep:
    I have to be up at 7am, is there any point in going to bed?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, go to sleep. You still have 6 more hours to go. That's plenty of time before you need to be up and about.

ReputationRep:
    I won't get to sleep until about 4am anyway..hm...

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.