Turn on thread page Beta

Official TSR INSOMNIACS Society watch

Announcements

(Original post by unfinished sympathy)
    :ciao: i hate liverpool fc ! gerrard what a gnome! oh and man u :hugs:
    Gems!!!!!!!!

:hugs:

(Original post by Forgotmytea)
    :afraid: All of that football talk went straight over my head....

Heading back to Aber on Sunday, which'll be nice in a way , though it's a shame to leave my friends here.... Though that does mean all-night internet access again, so I'll be on here again rather than endlessly watching DVD's and playing games to whittle away the hours until I finally fall asleep

-Ben
    Have fun

ReputationRep:
    :ciao: i hate liverpool fc ! gerrard what a gnome! oh and man u :hugs:
    You love them Gemma, you know you do. You love Stevie G and want to marry him! I don't blame you, he is a good looking guy (I am not gay; just stating a fact.) :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    Have fun
    I will Insomnia's been quite boring without you guys.... :hugs: :cool:

-Ben

(Original post by Forgotmytea)
    I will Insomnia's been quite boring without you guys.... :hugs: :cool:

-Ben
    Awwww :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    oh dear I just woke up...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    oh dear I just woke up...
    Good morning.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xyz2k6)
    Good morning.
    morning dude.

How's it going re:kicking the insomnia? What time did you get up?

ReputationRep:
    You love them Gemma, you know you do. You love Stevie G and want to marry him! I don't blame you, he is a good looking guy (I am not gay; just stating a fact.) :p:
    he is a pig! :p: no he really is- id go out with your avatar before i went out with him! i was gonna give you an example of a decent fotballer but i cant think of anyone :hmmmm: i used to like eidur gudjonsen- blues all the way an all that :p: but now.. nope theyre all skank

ReputationRep:
    id go out with your avatar before i went out with him!
    Rawr.

ReputationRep:
    he is a pig! :p: no he really is- id go out with your avatar before i went out with him! i was gonna give you an example of a decent fotballer but i cant think of anyone :hmmmm: i used to like eidur gudjonsen- blues all the way an all that :p: but now.. nope theyre all skank
    My avater or my profile pic? (saying that I do look like a proper insomniac in my profile picture lol...all good.)

Gudjohnsen is a cowboy, he had grey hair and had a goal ratio similar to emile heskey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    morning dude.

How's it going re:kicking the insomnia? What time did you get up?
    Been awake since the last time you spoke to me - so about 36 hours. No just kidding.

amazingly I went to bed at a decent time, and woke up at 6am today, so I am utterly disgusted by the time you have got up today. Sort it out :p:

ReputationRep:
    My avater or my profile pic? (saying that I do look like a proper insomniac in my profile picture lol...all good.)

Gudjohnsen is a cowboy, he had grey hair and had a goal ratio similar to emile heskey.
    he had blond hair actually! and very nice legs :p: good physique etc. although i usually dont like blondes.. unless they have a darker colouring cos white eyelashes freak me out a bit.. watched the da vinci code too much me thinks

you know who you remind me of? ross from friends, do you have a monkey called marcel too :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Rawr.
    rawr to you too

ReputationRep:
    How are you sexy people?

ReputationRep:
    he had blond hair actually! and very nice legs :p: good physique etc. although i usually dont like blondes.. unless they have a darker colouring cos white eyelashes freak me out a bit.. watched the da vinci code too much me thinks

you know who you remind me of? ross from friends, do you have a monkey called marcel too :p:
    Oh my god. :eek: :eek: :eek: You are the 500th person that has said that, it is getting to a point that I am getting rather disturbed by these Ross comments. I will buy you a dirty pint now Gemma - I said to my mate the other day the next time someone calls me Ross from friends I will personally buy them a dirty dirty pint.

Yeah all footie players have good physiques, apart from Peter crouch...which we all know that you have a secret crush on (I am sure Tufts will agree )?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    How are you sexy people?
    :p: im fine thanks im reading some love stories.. about gorgeous men i think i have men on the brain

ReputationRep:
    Do eny of you guys ever have **** bad nightmares? Last night I had two: in the first one, my partner cheated. in the second one i had a gun and was shooting my cat 0_0

Weird crap.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god. :eek: :eek: :eek: You are the 500th person that has said that, it is getting to a point that I am getting rather disturbed by these Ross comments. I will buy you a dirty pint now Gemma - I said to my mate the other day the next time someone calls me Ross from friends I will personally buy them a dirty dirty pint.

Yeah all footie players have good physiques, apart from Peter crouch...which we all know that you have a secret crush on (I am sure Tufts will agree )?
    whats a dirty pint? or do i not want to know? hey its better than being compared to stephen hawkings innit

ive seen better physiwues than crouchs i must admit :p: i could not go out with a footballer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Do eny of you guys ever have **** bad nightmares? Last night I had two: in the first one, my partner cheated. in the second one i had a gun and was shooting my cat 0_0

Weird crap.
    i do have nightmares i usually forget them though and wake up crying my eyes out :p: i never get the ones where youre running and not getting anywhere though which are very common apparently!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.