Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xyz2k6)
    She is in love with another man. I was traumantised. (I should see her again next semster for my exam)
    Damn. Well lots more fish in the sea.

If you're into mackrel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unfinished sympathy)
    isnt in love a bit strong when she probs just fancies him?
    Well she said to me "Ohhh ermm, I am single I wont lie. But I really like this guy, and I just find it hard to see any other guy in that way"

I know the feeling and it is often associated with being "loved up".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Damn. Well lots more fish in the sea.

If you're into mackrel.
    Yeah, I was thinking of going for haddock now; may have more chance with that; considering that there is not much cod left.

ReputationRep:
    I predict your gymming will last 2 weeks, before your sleeping pattern will put it to a halt. :p:
    lol

Back to uni in 2 weeks. Now that shall be the challange. I have to get a metro and a train into uni everyday. Takes an hour to get there. Lovely stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Well she said to me "Ohhh ermm, I am single I wont lie. But I really like this guy, and I just find it hard to see any other guy in that way"

I know the feeling and it is often associated with being "loved up".
    everyone says love now- and it means nothing! i mean i know people who hate each other that swear they 'love' each other :p: the word youre searching for is lust after!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I was thinking of going for haddock now; may have more chance with that; considering that there is not much cod left.
    *chuckle* There was a lass at my last uni, We used to call her mackrel minge.

What a lovely bunch we were =D

ReputationRep:
    :p: ive already told ya stop looking for a chica and then youll find two and have to choose between em :p:
    Not looked since. Ironically, with her I didn't look, just that at times I thought she was leading me on (always sitting next to me in spanish, being overly friendly (if you got time can you walk with me to x place) etc. despite bearly knowing me. I bunked like 15 lectures off it lol.).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    lol

Back to uni in 2 weeks. Now that shall be the challange. I have to get a metro and a train into uni everyday. Takes an hour to get there. Lovely stuff.
    wow that sucks! ;console;

ReputationRep:
    Not looked since. Ironically, with her I didn't look, just that at times I thought she was leading me on (always sitting next to me in spanish, being overly friendly (if you got time can you walk with me to x place) etc. despite bearly knowing me. I bunked like 15 lectures off it lol.).
    she may have wanted to be your friend chuck :p:

mackerel minge :p: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    wow that sucks! ;console;
    Yup South Shields to Durham. meh.

I guess it builds 'character' :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    *chuckle* There was a lass at my last uni, We used to call her mackrel minge.

What a lovely bunch we were =D
    Poor lass, was she fit?

ReputationRep:
    she may have wanted to be your friend chuck :p:

mackerel minge :p: :rofl:
    Indeed. But you never know, I thought I asked her out anyway - she was to fit not too ask out.

ReputationRep:
    Poor lass, was she fit?
    Ummmm no.

We never used to say 'mackrel minge' to her face or anything. Heck no. No one had the balls to say anything to her about her 'problem'. But she really did stink. "Kipper Lips", "Fishy Flaps" and "Cod Piece" spring to mind. (Yeah we were bored in lectures).

ReputationRep:
    Indeed. But you never know, I thought I asked her out anyway - she was to fit not too ask out.
    so romantic :p:

and :hugs: to you too tufts

ReputationRep:
    everyone says love now- and it means nothing! i mean i know people who hate each other that swear they 'love' each other :p: the word youre searching for is lust after!
    Yeah, its lust then.

But I can sympathize with what she is going through, cos when you like someone in that way, it is hard to find others attractive even if they are fit cos you wanna be with x person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Ummmm no.

We never used to say 'mackrel minge' to her face or anything. Heck no. No one had the balls to say anything to her about her 'problem'. But she really did stink. "Kipper Lips", "Fishy Flaps" and "Cod Piece" spring to mind. (Yeah we were bored in lectures).
    Did she have a Fish finger?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Ummmm no.

:rofl: you should have bough her a can of impulse or something she may have got the hint :p:

:ciao: im off you two :p: enjoy the gym tufts and do spanish samie

:hugs: :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: you should have bough her a can of impulse or something she may have got the hint :p:

:ciao: im off you two :p: enjoy the gym tufts and do spanish samie

:hugs: :ciao:
    Adios mi hermano

:ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, its lust then.

But I can sympathize with what she is going through, cos when you like someone in that way, it is hard to find others attractive even if they are fit cos you wanna be with x person.
    yep- aint life a *****

:ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Did she have a Fish finger?
    I guess so. I doubt anyone else wanted to taste her cod offerings.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.