Not out! Waaaaay down the leg side.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Anyone about?
    Not a soul

ReputationRep:
    Hah, except you? Unless you intended that to mean that you're... what, soulless? Gholum of some sort?

Hah, hey man, how's it going? Not drunk? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Do people on this thread really think that little of me? That they are shocked when I haven't been drinking :p: I have no plans to go drinking until Thursday, once I finish my exams. When I dare say I will have a beverage or two

I'm pretty good, just doing some essaying, well trying to but failing as you can probably tell by my large number of posts on TSR today I am so easily distracted, there are very few things that don't distract me, I was playing with an empty pringles tube for 15 minutes earlier!

Hows you? Have you just got up or just got in?

ReputationRep:
    Light outside now, never a good sign.

I'm not even tired though :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Of Leon)
    Light outside now, never a good sign.

I'm not even tired though :rofl:
    Goodmorning (momenterially beaten insomnia!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Of Leon)
    Do people on this thread really think that little of me? That they are shocked when I haven't been drinking :p: I have no plans to go drinking until Thursday, once I finish my exams. When I dare say I will have a beverage or two

I'm pretty good, just doing some essaying, well trying to but failing as you can probably tell by my large number of posts on TSR today I am so easily distracted, there are very few things that don't distract me, I was playing with an empty pringles tube for 15 minutes earlier!

Hows you? Have you just got up or just got in?
    Hah, sorry mate, I had just gotten up, and had left for breakfast at that point.

As for thinking little of you... I don't, really! It's just that, before today, every time I've spoken to you, you've been a far cry from sober. Plus I've heard stories from Craghyrax :p:.

As for how I am... I'm still ill. But thankfully coming out the other side of illness Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Plus I've heard stories from Craghyrax :p:
    Hey! Leave me out of this! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Not out! Waaaaay down the leg side.
    Lies! All lies! :p:

ReputationRep:
    hello fellow bedheads! :hello:

ReputationRep:
    Hi. How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Hi. How are you?
    Bored. Procrasting. Drinking a cup of tea. Yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Bored. Procrasting. Drinking a cup of tea. Yourself?
    Drinking horlicks and trying to finish up a letter and force myself to sleep. I have work at 7 *damn damn damn*

I'm good thanks. I got into Cambridge (I know I've told everyone already :rolleyes: ) but I've been on a high all week because of it

What are you supposed to be doing?

ReputationRep:
    WOW ROCK ON!!!! Congrats! Congrats! You didnt tell me! =D What will you be studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    WOW ROCK ON!!!! Congrats! Congrats! You didnt tell me! =D What will you be studying?
    Aww thanks Social and Political Sciences :king1: I'm going to Peterhouse (oldest college!) and the offer's unconditional, so I'm still stunned!

ReputationRep:
    Heh, the silence says it all

Joke!

Anyone about...?

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

I ammmm

What're you up to?

ReputationRep:
    Heh, not much. Chatting and stuff, I guess. Oh, and drinking horlicks :love:

Was TSR down half an hour ago? It wouldn't let me in :confused:

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    :cool:

Yep, tsr was down several minutes ago. It wouldn't let me post and read posts.

I'm good I guess. Are you at uni now or still on holiday?

Poll
Do you have any savings?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.