Official TSR INSOMNIACS Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Forgotmytea)

Yep, back at uni so you'll have to endure me at night again now How was work? Not too bad, I hope...

Well it wasn't fun.. lets put it that way.. oh well. Is it nice to be back at Uni, or do you miss home?
Just off to get a shower (nice & early!), especially as my leg was bleeding a minute ago

-Ben
How did you start your leg bleeding? Honestly, what's it with people and injuries on Insomniac's lately! :confused:
Forgotmytea
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
Well it wasn't fun.. lets put it that way.. oh well. Is it nice to be back at Uni, or do you miss home?
Well, it is a shame to leave home, but it is great here, and it's wonderful to see all my friends here, so overall I'm glad to be back

How did you start your leg bleeding? Honestly, what's it with people and injuries on Insomniac's lately! :confused:
I don't know - I was just scratching it, then there was blood everywhere It' stopped now, so hopefully I won't bleed to death :p: We should rename this, "The injured insomniac soc!" :p:

-Ben
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

I don't know - I was just scratching it, then there was blood everywhere It' stopped now, so hopefully I won't bleed to death :p: We should rename this, "The injured insomniac soc!" :p:

-Ben
Lol I can just see it.. bandages and crutches :stickyman

Meh.. unrestrained scratching would cause bleeding, you know
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Lol I can just see it.. bandages and crutches :p:

Meh.. unrestrained scratching would cause bleeding, you know
Yeah, so I found out :p: I wasn't exactly scratching madly, just slightly....

-Ben
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I wasn't exactly scratching madly, just slightly....
I'll have to take your word, mate

I'm going to commit the heinous offense of going to bed. Mind you I'll be reading, so I'm not entirely letting down the side
:goodnight
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'll have to take your word, mate

I'm going to commit the heinous offense of going to bed. Mind you I'll be reading, so I'm not entirely letting down the side
:goodnight
That'll be good - I might retreat into bed and read Brave New World soon too. Just watching DVD's at the moment.

Anyway, sleep well (when you do! )

-Ben
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

That'll be good - I might retreat into bed and read Brave New World soon too. Just watching DVD's at the moment.
I enjoyed 'O Brave New World' (Aldous Huxley, yeh?) Although it was thought provoking, it was still light and pleasant, and I didn't feel heavy after finishing it. I thought it was very apt considering when he wrote it!
eish.. *must get off* :vroam:
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I enjoyed 'O Brave New World' (Aldous Huxley, yeh?) Although it was thought provoking, it was still light and pleasant, and I didn't feel heavy after finishing it. I thought it was very apt considering when he wrote it!
eish.. *must get off* :vroam:
Yep, Aldous Huxley Incredible author, Brave New World is probably my favourite book

Anyway, I don't mean to keep you Sleep well, night night! :ciao:

-Ben
lolly83
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well considering it's 3 in the morning and I've been to bed and gotten up again, I should maybe join this society.
Any body about to chat???
Ili
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Sorry, but I've just seen the time and only realised how late it is. Gotta wake up early-ish, but yeah, you should deffo join!
lolly83
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Never mind, shall find somewhere else to play meantime.
Shall meet you all another night most likely.
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by lolly83)
Never mind, shall find somewhere else to play meantime.
Shall meet you all another night most likely.
I'm back here

Just went down to the seafront with my camera I decided that, since I can't beat insomnia, I might as well make use of my time awake, and got some good night-time-stormy-seafront photos

-Ben
Tufts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Anyone alive?
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
Anyone alive?
Oh yes Probably too alive - not sure if I'll sleep at all tonight

How are you?

-Ben
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hi Ben!

I've had waaaaay too many cups of tea. Trying to keep myself awake on purpose so I can get my law essay finished.

How's it going? What keeps you up at this hour?
SuperDaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well I'll be around for a while, my plan is to finish my essay by noon, sleep then wake up around 8pm to revise. My exam is at 9.30-11.30 (the next morning) so I should have enough time to learn something!

Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by King Of Leon)
Well I'll be around for a while, my plan is to finish my essay by noon, sleep then wake up around 8pm to revise. My exam is at 9.30-11.30 so I should have enough time to learn something!

woah :hugs: Good luck with that.
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Tufts)
Hi Ben!

I've had waaaaay too many cups of tea. Trying to keep myself awake on purpose so I can get my law essay finished.

How's it going? What keeps you up at this hour?
Well, DAS would have you believe coffee, but I've only had about 3 or so cups today, so more likely just my usual inability to sleep So just making some of the photos I took about 30 mins ago more presentable

Hi KOL! Good luck with the exam tomorrow I'm sure you'll be fine :top: (providing you don't fall asleep in the exam! )

-Ben
Tufts
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
ooooh photos!! Lemme see! =D
Forgotmytea
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
They're not exactly spectacular - I'm still a (very) amateur photographer (due to only having the camera for about 3 weeks now, and the manual being in French ). But yeah, just click the "Visit Forgotmytea's homepage!" link

-Ben
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (152)
18.14%
No (510)
60.86%
Not really bothered about them (176)
21%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed