Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starchild)
    1 left on tuesday. thats Korea and Vietnam for history. Should be ok.
    But have had 7 so far this January so cant wait to go....
    :eek: It'll be good when they're all over, then Good luck with the history one! :top:

I'm rather lucky in that I didn't have any Rather, my course so far has been assignment-based, which has been good Exams tend to make me panic anyway

-Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stranded)
    I haven't seen you in ages!! :eek2:
    Hah, I know - Penguin Soc closed for some reason, I'm not entirely sure what happened there. And I wasn't very active towards the end, again, not entirely sure why

Why the name change, Hira?

ReputationRep:
    Eight exams :eek4: What do you do starchild? A-levels? I only had one but have been pretty bored over the past week with nothing to focus on to be honest. My lectures start on Wednesday though.

I've been on the internet since around 2 :eek3: I really have wasted the day!

Tufts hasn't been on for a while. I hope they haven't been scared away by some of the bullies on this site

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forgotmytea)
    :eek: It'll be good when they're all over, then Good luck with the history one! :top:

I'm rather lucky in that I didn't have any Rather, my course so far has been assignment-based, which has been good Exams tend to make me panic anyway

-Ben
    i love assingments. i hate exams because its all that pressure on you on that one time. and if its a long one, or even noisey it just really annoys me. assignments are something you can work on steadily and also you can work on it again again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starchild)
    i love assingments. i hate exams because its all that pressure on you on that one time. and if its a long one, or even noisey it just really annoys me. assignments are something you can work on steadily and also you can work on it again again.
    Yeah, you don't feel as pressured Assignments are good

(Original post by King Of Leon)
    Tufts hasn't been on for a while. I hope they haven't been scared away by some of the bullies on this site
    Hopefully not Tufts is cool :cool:

-Ben

ReputationRep:
    yeah tufts is great

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I had one terrible exam experience. We were in the middle of our Biology AS unit 2 exam, when the stupid, illiterate, idiotic teaching assistant stops us half way to tell us about a mistake on one of the questions! She can't read very well, so it took her about ten mins to explain the message to us. It completely threw me off the concentration level you need in an exam, and it annoyed me. Thankfully I did well, and even more thankfully, the mistake wasn't even that big! A spelling mistake, or something.

That *really* annoyed me. But otherwise exams aren't all that bad - I find waiting for them to always be infinitely worse than the actual exam itself. I spend so much time worrying I'm going to fail that when it comes to it I usually end up thinking "well, this isn't SO bad!"

ReputationRep:
    Tufts has officially left TSR, guys... s/he PM'd Craghyrax yesterday, who told me the news online. It sucks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Tufts has officially left TSR, guys... s/he PM'd Craghyrax yesterday, who told me the news online. It sucks

noooooo thats not good

thats really really bad

i hope s/he's ok.

ReputationRep:
    :bawling: This soc won't be the same....

MSN address swapping time?

-Ben

ReputationRep:
    :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Lol sure if anyone wants mine, just PM me You're all nice people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forgotmytea)
    :bawling: This soc won't be the same....

MSN address swapping time?

-Ben

can i pm mine to you?

ReputationRep:
    oh wait its by my user
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, of course Just pm me for mine though you'll recognize it when I add you!

-Ben

ReputationRep:
    Hah, can I add you, Sitara?

ReputationRep:
    yes of course

ReputationRep:
    Hah, I know - Penguin Soc closed for some reason, I'm not entirely sure what happened there. And I wasn't very active towards the end, again, not entirely sure why

Why the name change, Hira?
    :dontknow: Just felt like it :p:

ReputationRep:
    Where'd she go?

ReputationRep:
    Don't know Craghyrax didn't have too many details, so she didn't give me any. I think she's just left and isn't coming back

Why Stranded, btw? Where are you stranded?

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.