Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    *Shrugs* with any luck, both you and I will be in the same boat next year :p: Funny how I'm wishing it happens, and WS wishes it wasn't :p:
    Yep!

ReputationRep:
    :king1: My posts have been returned to me - yay!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    :party:

I'm off for a bit - going to get some hot chocolate/chocolate horlicks, and watch Predator :cool:

-Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forgotmytea)
    :party:

I'm off for a bit - going to get some hot chocolate/chocolate horlicks, and watch Predator :cool:

-Ben
    Hi and.. erm.. Bye?

ReputationRep:
    Hi and.. erm.. Bye?
    :p: Yeah, sorry about that, probably looked like I came and went in the same second

-Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forgotmytea)
    :p: Yeah, sorry about that, probably looked like I came and went in the same second

-Ben
    *thinks for a long time* Its ok, I forgive you.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway.. I'm pretty zonked, so I'll be off now. See you guys later :goodnight

ReputationRep:
    *thinks for a long time* Its ok, I forgive you.
    :hugs: Thanks

Hope you sleep well I might hit the bed too now. See you all tomorrow :ciao:

-Ben

ReputationRep:
    ahh the latest post in the insomniacs thread? a title to be had

or not... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Really?! :eek: Let me check mine :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Mine haven't ;no; They've gone down by 300 or so :bawling: The more the reason to be depressed :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stranded)
    Mine haven't ;no; They've gone down by 300 or so :bawling: The more the reason to be depressed :bawling:

noo dont be depressed stranded. i'm sure they will be returned soon.

dont be sad. cause you rock !!! you deserve so much happines :wavey: :hugs: ;thumbsup;

ReputationRep:
    Awww... come on guys 300 posts? We can make that in ten days tops, if you only come online at night. I'm sure we can probably manage that in five Before you know, you'll have 'em all back

Please notice that I've lost 800 of my posts...

ReputationRep:
    No offense Stranded, but why so sad? Nobody can see how many posts you have! Not that it isn't still highly annoying, of course!

Yeh my 130 came back so maybe its just taking awhile for the admin to return everyone else's to them? :confused:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    first off why remove them?? *and no references to how the internet canot store that amount of info craggy :p:*

yeah well - when both of you guys join up at uni, we can all complain together!!! woooo
    oh yeah craggy *looks at sig* can i add you on msn?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wackysparkle)
    yeah well - when both of you guys join up at uni, we can all complain together!!! woooo
    I look forward to it :cool:
    (Original post by wackysparkle)
    oh yeah craggy *looks at sig* can i add you on msn?
    Yep.

ReputationRep:
    whackysparkle, won't you be in your final year when myself and Demon are freshers?

ReputationRep:
    Hello all

So hungover but still managed to make it to my 9am lecture, but have been in bed since

I have no idea what I should do for the rest of the day. I am going home this weekend so may just go tonight if nothing else emerges. I should do some work too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Of Leon)
    Hello all

So hungover but still managed to make it to my 9am lecture, but have been in bed since

I have no idea what I should do for the rest of the day. I am going home this weekend so may just go tonight if nothing else emerges. I should do some work too
    Hi KOL.
    I should do stuff too, but I'm just sitting on a chair rather inactively.. blowing my nose, sneezing, sucking cherry tunes and.. um :confused: yeh. I need to get to a post office sometime.

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.