Turn on thread page Beta

Official TSR INSOMNIACS Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    mY post count has dropped......by about 1000!:eek: :ninja: Am trying to figure out what has moved or been deleted where? Do you know?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forgotmytea)
    Just trying to make it look vaguely hygienic :p:

I don't think I'd settle for an appearance of hygeine :eek: but... good effort!

And no, I don't think my post count's dropped.... Why? Have loads of threads been moved into chat now, or something? :confused:

-Ben
    Yes.. how did you know I just looked at your post count and tried to remember whether it was above or below a thousand before :confused: But I'm glad you've not lost out! Quite a few have!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cosmosophia)
    mY post count has dropped......by about 1000!:eek: :ninja: Am trying to figure out what has moved or been deleted where? Do you know?
    Yes! Several threads have been moved into a new forum created for soc related chat.. there may have been some other movement too At any rate.. that's how everyone's lost posts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Yes! Several threads have been moved into a new forum created for soc related chat.. there may have been some other movement too At any rate.. that's how everyone's lost posts.
    I'm quite offended as I created some and my beautiful rep power and post count decreased!*Wails*:p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite offended as I created some and my beautiful rep power and post count decreased!*Wails*:p:
    :hugs: They haven't been deleted, just moved! And how on earth could you have lost rep!? That's not right! You should have lost posts not rep!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'd settle for an appearance of hygeine :eek: but... good effort!
    :p: Well, I disinfected the work surfaces as well, hoovered the floor and cleaned most of the surfaces, so it should do more than simply looking hygienic now

-Ben

ReputationRep:
    :p: Well, I disinfected the work surfaces as well, hoovered the floor and cleaned most of the surfaces, so it should do more than simply looking hygienic now

-Ben
    Good man! Its comforting to know there are students who bother out there... seriously!!!

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: They haven't been deleted, just moved! And how on earth could you have lost rep!? That's not right! You should have lost posts not rep!
    I haven't found out which ones have been moved yet, do you know which ones? Part if what is involved in calculating rep power is how many posts one has done.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't found out which ones have been moved yet, do you know which ones? Part if what is involved in calculating rep power is how many posts one has done.
    Oh yes of course! I remember now.. I guess that would be significant when its as many as a thousand But that's only your rep power, not your actual rep! No I don't know.. just let me check another thread.. someone said something which might give you an idea! :vroam:

ReputationRep:
    Here:

(Original post by knogle)
    If you're curious why your post count took a nosedive, it's because some of the soc forums (which you've probably spammed in) have been moved to a new Soc Chat forum

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    Helooooo!!!

ReputationRep:
    Helooooo!!!
    Hey! :hugs:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    lol - yes i don't really function well at that late and unearthly hour - i swear i spoke rubbish really! -- i was chatting online too

just heading out now really - just wanted to drop in and say HIIIII!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wackysparkle)
    lol - yes i don't really function well at that late and unearthly hour - i swear i spoke rubbish really! -- i was chatting online too

just heading out now really - just wanted to drop in and say HIIIII!!!!!!!
    Hi back! :hello: Have fun wherever you go!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    oooooooh lookie! my first *sob* sparkly *tears pretty *crrry* green *waaaaahh* GEM!!!!! awwwwwwwwwww thanks for the rep stranded --- and thanks for the other rep Craggy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wackysparkle)
    oooooooh lookie! my first *sob* sparkly *tears pretty *crrry* green *waaaaahh* GEM!!!!! awwwwwwwwwww thanks for the rep stranded --- and thanks for the other rep Craggy!
    My pleasure And not bad WS!!! :five:

:wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh!!!! Our Glorius Leader hath appeared :p:

Heya...hows it going there?....fill me in...what have i been missing???.....anyone seen Gems?...i've missed her

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.