Official TSR INSOMNIACS Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
Q.E.D
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
You'll have to PM Laika#2 (the leader), or request to join through the soc list...

Not up to much.. You?
Neither me, attempting to work, need to translate my greek set text, but it is really not happening. I may settle down with my book though, should send me to sleep!!
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Q.E.D)
Neither me, attempting to work, need to translate my greek set text, but it is really not happening. I may settle down with my book though, should send me to sleep!!
Greek? :confused: What are you studying?
Swinely
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Q.E.D)
Hey guys, can I join? Just watched Schindler's List- soo sad. Anyway, what are you guys up to tonight?
Just got back from work at 1am.. stupid wedding party . Might go to bged soon as i've go to somehow do 100 pages of my computing coursework for thursday ...
Forgotmytea
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
Glad to hear it
:p:

I'm off for now - just going to listen to celtic music while reading Always helps me

See you all tomorrow :ciao: Sleep well! :goodnight

-Ben
SuperDaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I have some great painkillers at the moment, they send me to sleep so quickly as well

I really want to type a lot on here but doing it with one hand is so mundane and slow. I don't think i'll be around that often over the next month or so guys
Swinely
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Forgotmytea)

I'm off for now - just going to listen to celtic music while reading Always helps me

See you all tomorrow :ciao: Sleep well! :goodnight

-Ben

Celtic... as in enya ? Good night anyway!

Leon why you typing with one hand ?
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Swinely)
Just got back from work at 1am.. stupid wedding party . Might go to bged soon as i've go to somehow do 100 pages of my computing coursework for thursday ...
Urgh.. I hate getting back from work later than I should! :mad:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Forgotmytea)

Some Celtic music rocks! Night Ben
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by King Of Leon)
I have some great painkillers at the moment, they send me to sleep so quickly as well

I really want to type a lot on here but doing it with one hand is so mundane and slow. I don't think i'll be around that often over the next month or so guys
Oh darn! How's it going with your friend? Did you get her something in the end? And how's the arm feeling?
We'll miss you KOL! :bawling:
SuperDaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The arm is itchy, grrr, its been a bit painful at times throughout the day but i'm getting used to it.

I'll still be around but just not as much. I've tried to post a few times today on here but its just taken too long and i've become a bit dis-heartened. I have no idea how i'm going to cope with 3 x 2500 word essays or my 10000 word dissertation :eek3:

I got my friend a piglet toy, a card and a 101 dalmatians dvd. she seemed to really like them I may still get her something else though. This is the 'friend' i told you about the other week, she is so lovely :love:

Its taken me 8 minutes to write this post
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'll still be around but just not as much. I've tried to post a few times today on here but its just taken too long and i've become a bit dis-heartened. I have no idea how i'm going to cope with 3 x 2500 word essays or my 10000 word dissertation :eek3:
Listen.. you need to contact your Uni's disability resource centre.. and ask for a scribe! Seriously.. I know you'll feel dumb.. but I really think they'll be willing to help you out on this even if your disability is temporary I think it would make a HUGE difference. Just jot down points of what you want to write.. and then dictate it in full to a scribe
I got my friend a piglet toy, a card and a 101 dalmatians dvd. she seemed to really like them I may still get her something else though. This is the 'friend' i told you about the other week, she is so lovely :love:
Aww.. that's a great idea! Well I hope it all turns out well
Its taken me 8 minutes to write this post
Aw :hugs: I'd rep you if I hadn't given out my rep for the day...
wackysparkle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hello all

just hanging around as usual -- twister was fun -- kept falling too early though! i think i built up upper body strength playing that game!
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by wackysparkle)
hello all

just hanging around as usual -- twister was fun -- kept falling too early though! i think i built up upper body strength playing that game!
I doubt it. You might if you kept on playing it consistently...
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hehe -- supporting my own weight all the time is definately not something i wanna do any time soon :rolleyes:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Fair enough. Twister's fun though... So what are you doing now?
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
nothing much - gonna get some fries -- i'm starving!
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yum! Although I was just at a party.. so I'm not that hungry right now!
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
oh how cool! how was the partee???
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by wackysparkle)
oh how cool! how was the partee???
Ugh.. It was annoying. I got a migraine, and the sound was WAY too loud, so I spent most of it in a corner trying to escape the sound. I couldn't talk to anyone either cos it was too loud. But I managed to get an early lift home. I was glad to have been invited, and to give her a present. I'm sure she and others really enjoyed it. It was a nice atmosphere.. just the bloody headache! :mad:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Anyway.. I need to sleep.. got stuff on tomorrow You can have the honour of the last post. I'm sure you'll love that!
Night wackysparkle! :vroam:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.51%
No (556)
60.9%
Not really bothered about them (188)
20.59%

Watched Threads