This discussion is closed.
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by #2(Laika))
Hello Richenda, nice to meet you lol :p:

Good to know your having a good time :yy, we're supposed to be having some snow down here in London tomorrow, so we'll have to wait and see
I know.. that always happens when I leave the country :rolleyes: At least I'm not being cheated entirely this particular time...
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Bye! :wavey:
SuperDaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
Indeed

Aww I'm sorry!

Lol... she's the same with me and Demon, so I wouldn't worry Who knows.. maybe its an American thing :dontknow:
I think WS will be my next target if things fall through, she is quite lovely after all finding out her name and nationality are just mere details!

I'm off to bed anyway, I have a doctor's appointment at 9 and quite a busy day in general xxx
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by King Of Leon)
I think WS will be my next target if things fall through, she is quite lovely after all finding out her name and nationality are just mere details!
I'll try not to die of heartbreak
(Original post by King Of Leon)
I'm off to bed anyway, I have a doctor's appointment at 9 and quite a busy day in general xxx
Ok.. nice to have seen you! Bye :hello:
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'll try not to die of heartbreak
:kiss: :dancing: ;grouphugs; Sorry!

Have a nice night xxx
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You too!
wackysparkle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
awww i'm sorry---

yes it is an online thing - when i do speak with you longer you will get to know me better - and yes eventually a name

and Craggy - i don't know why DAS says that he doesn't know my name - he actually knows half of it [its a nickname] and i guess he doesn't believe me when i say it is - which i am a bit upset about
but as for nationality i prefer not to disclose - lol - maybe an american thing - maybe that i just don't like saying it == but if it helps, i am not american, have had american influence, has nothing to do with my parents - and i don't even live in my place of birth - soo i am a pretty odd kid i guess! lol

Daz - it was nice to speak with you on msn even though it was only for little while - and i am sorry if i seemed rude in not providing a name - i didn't want that to happen at all --- and thanks-- that was a nice compliment

Raphael - yes, it is an online thing and generally an internet thing -- i am just paranoid, and also a lil consious about what i disclose on the net and to people in general

i am sorry yet again - and i hope you don't think that i don't trust any one at all - i do trust some people that i have met on TSR - and i hope to one day do the same with you guys too
i guess i am just a paranoid person - have always been, internet or not - even my flat mate thinks so! - just takes a lot for me to let people in--

sorry once again for anything that has caused people to think that i am being very inconsiderate and rude

WS
Rafa
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by wackysparkle)
awww i'm sorry---

yes it is an online thing - when i do speak with you longer you will get to know me better - and yes eventually a name

and Craggy - i don't know why DAS says that he doesn't know my name - he actually knows half of it [its a nickname] and i guess he doesn't believe me when i say it is - which i am a bit upset about
but as for nationality i prefer not to disclose - lol - maybe an american thing - maybe that i just don't like saying it == but if it helps, i am not american, have had american influence, has nothing to do with my parents - and i don't even live in my place of birth - soo i am a pretty odd kid i guess! lol

Daz - it was nice to speak with you on msn even though it was only for little while - and i am sorry if i seemed rude in not providing a name - i didn't want that to happen at all --- and thanks-- that was a nice compliment

Raphael - yes, it is an online thing and generally an internet thing -- i am just paranoid, and also a lil consious about what i disclose on the net and to people in general

i am sorry yet again - and i hope you don't think that i don't trust any one at all - i do trust some people that i have met on TSR - and i hope to one day do the same with you guys too
i guess i am just a paranoid person - have always been, internet or not - even my flat mate thinks so! - just takes a lot for me to let people in--

sorry once again for anything that has caused people to think that i am being very inconsiderate and rude

WS

Why are you apologizing for?, i personaly dont think your being rude and inconsiderate, i think its cool and i respect it and im sure others do too, i wouldnt worry about it too much Sparky :hugs:
Ethereal
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Richenda (hard 'ch' like in Richard) Pleased to meet you!

France is cool so far. I'm in a tiny village called Mont Genevre in the Alps. I'm here to help out with some odd bits and bobs in return for a ski pass. I'm staying with a family who lived in my town for ages. I should be here till late March Its really beautiful with the mountains just outside the chalet, and its snowing loads!
Except the "ch" in Richard is soft. "Ch" in something like Christis the hard version
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
thanks Raphael -- just got the impression that people thought i was being a lil rude
Rafa
Report 11 years ago
thanks Raphael -- just got the impression that people thought i was being a lil rude
Nah no way, your cool
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
thanks----

---- so what you upto then? --- its snowing here!!! woooooo ---- but i feel really sick - ugh -- wanna enjoy the snow though!! humph :mad:
SuperDaz
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

WS
I was joking really, I understand some people are more security conscious than others. Don't worry about it sweetie :hugs:

Off to the library I go :cool:
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
okay--- ---- ahh will the paranoia ever fade away........................
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Lol, wow WS... no need for an apology! And knowing half your name still isn't knowing all of it So I still don't, in fact, know your name - merely the first half.

I do believe you that it IS your nickname - when did you get the impression that I didn't? .

Besides, no one's calling you paranoid - I daresay it's pretty smart not revealing too much online... it's a bit late for me, but there you have it :p:
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
glad to see that everyone accepts this then ---- but no worries - ---- one things true -- i am generally a wacky and out there person!
srslysweets
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hey guys.

Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Rebecca, 17... um, doing my A Levels!
And an insomniac, of course.

How ya doing? Has it snowed where you are?
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hey Rebecca -- yeah snowing over here - but kinda pathetically! and they say it will snow like this for the next 2 days! greeaaat! :rolleyes:

welcome to the soc then fellow insomniac -- looks like no ones in=--- natually! lol its too early!
srslysweets
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ooh, whereabouts do you live?

Heheh, I've been up since 6.30 this morning 'cause I was getting ready for school! This day has dragged for agesss.:indiff:
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
lol - i went to bed at 5:30 this morning and woke up at 10:50 :rolleyes:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (108)
19.78%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
40.66%
Nope, not that interesting (216)
39.56%

Watched Threads