Official TSR INSOMNIACS Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Ethereal)
Don't even get me started on this abuse of the language ...
DE-MON!!! Help! :ninja:
Demon_AS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Ethereal)
Don't even get me started on this abuse of the language ...
I've been trying to break her off that habit, but she keeps returning to it with a mad kind of addiction :p:

Innit
wackysparkle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
well let us see then - perhaps i can become quite english if i wanted to and use proper grammar and astonish the people of the insomniac thread, you never know
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
DE-MON!!! Help! :ninja:
He has a point, you know... you're befouling what is considered to be a beautiful and poetic language with your attempt at local "chav" slang
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Demon_AS)
Innit
Treacherous cow! :fight:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by wackysparkle)
well let us see then - perhaps i can become quite english if i wanted to and use proper grammar and astonish the people of the insomniac thread, you never know
Hardly. You're at university. Of course you can use the language when you bother.
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
Treacherous cow! :fight:
I used to fence, 'chenda... plus I have strength, speed and reach on you. Not to mention skill. You won't win :p:
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
well as i am at the architecture course , you do not have to use proper English as it is not required- because we use sketchbooks, where it is acceptable to use short-hand
Ethereal
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You could, but let's see ...

"You never know; perhaps I may become quite English if I so choose and use correct grammar, thus astonishing the people of the Insomniac Thread."

would be the correct way to phrase that :p:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I used to fence, 'chenda... plus I have strength, speed and reach on you. Not to mention skill. You won't win :p:
:viking:
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
*ignores ethereal*
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Told you so, WS And go easy on her, Ethereal... she's not as experienced with this "typing" thing as we are :p:

On that note, I'm off to bed Good night, all! :ciao:

Sleep well.
ro-ro
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ok my cold is really annoying me now so I'm off to bed, plus the heatings been on too long so the lounge is steaming!

Nuh night everyone x x x x x
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Told you so, WS And go easy on her, Ethereal... she's not as experienced with this "typing" thing as we are :p:

On that note, I'm off to bed Good night, all! :ciao:

Sleep well.
Night Demon! Sleep well
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
gnite ro-ro

*this typing thing?*

okay you know what? - i can't do this - i accept it - but if i didn't sound like the way i am -- well - i wouldn't be me! --- sooooo oh well - i have some weirdo american connection that you guys have to put up with!
Ethereal
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
WS, what do you think to the Interval? Or are you more of a Bar 1 undergrady kind of chick?
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
what do you think to?? i think you meant of :p:

hmm - nah i like interval - a bit claustrophobic at times - don't really like Bar1 - coz its just not my thing really --- too packed and well - i don't drink!
Ethereal
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
what do you think to?? i think you meant of :p:

hmm - nah i like interval - a bit claustrophobic at times - don't really like Bar1 - coz its just not my thing really --- too packed and well - i don't drink!
My phraseology was quite correct. By the way, nice work on the ignoring me :p:

I have never set foot in Bar 1. I use the interval to get on the internet on me lappy at weekends though.
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
okay you know what? - i can't do this - i accept it - but if i didn't sound like the way i am -- well - i wouldn't be me! --- sooooo oh well - i have some weirdo american connection that you guys have to put up with!
Yup You realise we don't mind...
wackysparkle
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
thank you - ignoring is one of my best tactics

believe me - Bar 1-- uh uh --- never want to go there again!
interval is good - but i like the plaza cafe at the arts tower best though - plenty of room - prices reasonable and everything
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (279)
27.51%
No (735)
72.49%

Watched Threads