Turn on thread page Beta

Official TSR INSOMNIACS Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Heya Rafael! Sorry about your keyboard Were you up reading last night? :angel:

ReputationRep:
    Morning Sitara. Or afternoon here...although I just woke up

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon here actually tis 12.38...unless the time on the school computer is wrong.

how are you today Richenda?

Sitara

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starchild)
    Afternoon here actually tis 12.38...unless the time on the school computer is wrong.

how are you today Richenda?

Sitara
    Alright thanks. I was up on here till about half past 5 this morning.. so I'm a tad plastered! Lol I generally call any time before 1:00 morning because I don't pay attention and '12' sounds close enough :p: Its 1:43 here now.

ReputationRep:
    tis 12.42 here.

sooo bored gave up on me essay

its sunny, well a bit today, its nice and warm too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starchild)
    tis 12.42 here.

sooo bored gave up on me essay

its sunny, well a bit today, its nice and warm too
    Cool :cool: Also sunny here. Might ski.

ReputationRep:
    So so jealous about the Skiing. Lucky. lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you'll get a chance someday

(Original post by Craghyrax)
    Heya Rafael! Sorry about your keyboard Were you up reading last night? :angel:
    Yeah i was actually, was reading 'The Time Travelers Wife' for the second time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    Yeah i was actually, was reading 'The Time Travelers Wife' for the second time
    I've not read it. What's it about?

'Fraid I'm off for the moment, but I'll see you all later! :vroam:

(Original post by Craghyrax)
    I've not read it. What's it about?

'Fraid I'm off for the moment, but I'll see you all later! :vroam:
    Heres the blurb;

This exceptional first novel is the story of Henry and Clare, who have known each other since Clare was 6 and Henry was 36, and were married when Clare was 20 and Henry 28. This is possible only because Henry is one of the first people diagnosed with Chrono-Displacement Disorder: periodically his genetic clock resets and he flashes to other points in time, usually moments of emotional gravity for him. His disappearances are spontaneous, his experiences unpredictable, alternately harrowing and amusing.

Audrey Niffenegger explores the effects this condition has on Henry and Clare's marriage and their passionate love for each other, as the story unfolds from both points of view. Clare and Henry strain to live as normal a life as they can, pursuing goals that will be familiar to most readers - steady jobs, love, good friends, children of their own. That these are all threatened by something Henry can neither prevent nor control makes this story profoundly moving and entirely unforgettable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    Heres the blurb;

This exceptional first novel is the story of Henry and Clare, who have known each other since Clare was 6 and Henry was 36, and were married when Clare was 20 and Henry 28. This is possible only because Henry is one of the first people diagnosed with Chrono-Displacement Disorder: periodically his genetic clock resets and he flashes to other points in time, usually moments of emotional gravity for him. His disappearances are spontaneous, his experiences unpredictable, alternately harrowing and amusing.

Audrey Niffenegger explores the effects this condition has on Henry and Clare's marriage and their passionate love for each other, as the story unfolds from both points of view. Clare and Henry strain to live as normal a life as they can, pursuing goals that will be familiar to most readers - steady jobs, love, good friends, children of their own. That these are all threatened by something Henry can neither prevent nor control makes this story profoundly moving and entirely unforgettable.
    Sounds very moving

Oww.. I'm so sore from the skiing! Heh.. my body hasn't yet developed the right muscles for this!

ReputationRep:
    So glad they finally turned TSR blue again! ^o) It was strong magenta quite a few long hours after V-day ceased!

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Hi KOL. How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Good to see you're all alive. Nice post count Craggy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mustard-man)
    Good to see you're all alive. Nice post count Craggy
    Hey Jason! Talk about long time no see! How goes?
    As for post count; I lost 1000 the other day! :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Good morning.

how are you all?

I think I might go to sleep or try to when I get home from school because I am so knackered :yawn: had a very long night where i spoke to my friend for a while (long while at that)

hope you are all well again

sitara

ReputationRep:
    huh.

Six hours of sleep. I overslept.

ReputationRep:
    Wooo, I found a creme egg in my bag, I forgot all about that How do you eat yours?

I am quite hungover and tired, I'm heading to bed in a bit I think I'm going cinema tonight then I'd better do some work this weekend!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.