Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Craghyrax)
    Wooo! How's that for timing! 11 on the dot
    I was just thinking the very same!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur de lis)
    My name's all over the place?! :eek: :ninja:
    Lol.. I meant it was on a few forums when I logged onto the main page first thing this morning and I just thought : Oh someone slept last night :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I was just thinking the very same!
    Cheers I went off by myself and got slightly lost. So when I found my way back down and saw it was quarter to 12, I thought I'd better not set off again incase I got more lost! Today was the first time I shot off by myself without my friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah_dru)
    That sounds like me- I definitely know I have insomnia because of stress.
    Thanks
    No problem. Hope it gets sorted! ;console;

Cheers I went off by myself and got slightly lost. So when I found my way back down and saw it was quarter to 12, I thought I'd better not set off again incase I got more lost! Today was the first time I shot off by myself without my friend.
    Lol to the bit about my name being everywhere :p: That's good! I'm a complete wimp about going places on my own, as I always manage to get lost! I just have no sense of direction, it's terrible! What you got planned for the rest of the day?

ReputationRep:
    Damn. today is going to suck nadds

ReputationRep:
    Lol to the bit about my name being everywhere :p: That's good! I'm a complete wimp about going places on my own, as I always manage to get lost! I just have no sense of direction, it's terrible! What you got planned for the rest of the day?
    I've got work at 3:30 (2:30 there) but for now I'm waiting for a friend to come online. Probably could have stayed up on the pistes a bit longer But hopefully I'll go twice again this week at least. Its a bit hard because I've got 3hrs work every afternoon all week, and then I sometimes have one chalet to clean at some odd time in the morning which doesn't take long, but can break up the day enough to stop you getting enough time to go on the slope. But It should be alright.
    I'm feeling all chuffed about getting down a blue without falling for the first time :king1: Lets hope it becomes a trend!

Yeh so I'm modging, watching Chilli Peppers live out the corner of my eye, and maybe reading in a little. How about you? Sleep? *hint hint*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Damn. today is going to suck nadds
    Gross! :puke: Why's that, Tufts?

I've got work at 3:30 (2:30 there) but for now I'm waiting for a friend to come online. Probably could have stayed up on the pistes a bit longer But hopefully I'll go twice again this week at least. Its a bit hard because I've got 3hrs work every afternoon all week, and then I sometimes have one chalet to clean at some odd time in the morning which doesn't take long, but can break up the day enough to stop you getting enough time to go on the slope. But It should be alright.
    I'm feeling all chuffed about getting down a blue without falling for the first time :king1: Lets hope it becomes a trend!

Yeh so I'm modging, watching Chilli Peppers live out the corner of my eye, and maybe reading in a little. How about you? Sleep? *hint hint*
    Oo well done on the slope! I've never been skiing I'm trying to stay awake so I may have some small hope of sleeping tonight, though tsr is the only thing keeping me awake atm! I may go and watch hannibal which my dad recorded, but i think I will need to concentrate for that :p:

ReputationRep:
    its the 1 year anniversary of my fathers death

aww tufts :hugs: That must be hard. I don't really know what to say, as I have only lost one grandparent, and I imagine that's rather different. Are you doing anything to mark the occasion, or keeping busy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Oh I'm sorry :bawling: I remember you mentioning that in Dec

Its also Pancake Day... so focus on that instead!
    *hands a plate of pancakes to Tufts* Lemon and sugar or Maple syrup?

ReputationRep:
    *group cuddle*

I'm going to the crem with mum and bro. ;rip;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    *group cuddle*

I'm going to the crem with mum and bro. ;rip;
    Oh I'm sorry! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tufts)
    Oh no

Its about two years since my dad died, I know it can be tough on anniversaries, I hope you're ok :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Of Leon)
    Oh no

Its about two years since my dad died, I know it can be tough on anniversaries, I hope you're ok :hugs:
    :eek: It just gets worse and worse! ...

Feeling any better KOL?

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: I hope you are ok tufts.

ReputationRep:
    I'll live

I think I strained my knee ligaments in the mosh pit last night too, I was only there for a minute too! I'm not sure why I thought it was a good idea to go in seeing as I have bad knees as well as a broken arm

It was so violent in there. My friend's GF had her face stood on! I almost got into a fight with someone as he kept trying to push me into it as well! It was a pretty good night in the end, almost worth the hangover :p:

How are you?

ReputationRep:
    I've said it once, I'll say it again: You're a walking injury, KOL! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've said it once, I'll say it again: You're a walking injury, KOL! :p:
    Or, alternatively write some new material!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.