ReputationRep:
    Damn. My sub expired :bawling:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    Oh. I really hope it doesn't come across sometimes on here as if I'm quite stupid and without a sense of humour sometimes because that's not true at all.:s:
    Why would you think that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Why would you think that?
    I don't think it; I wonder whether you or anyone esle on here thinks it because I don't always know when you folks are teasing or something ppl have been talking about then I come on later and don't read all of it since I was last here and then I look silly when question or comment on stuff.:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wackysparkle)
    :mad:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    No no don't shut up! That was good!

What isn't really fair and why?
    Because some really intelligent people perform poorly in exams and interviews.. and because there aren't as many places as deserving people.. AND some people get in who shouldn't.
    I'm up now because I don't feel sick and starting to feel down again. You?
    Aww ;console; I shouldn't...I'm being naughty
    Do post A-level applicants get their decisions made quicker because they already have the grades or about the same time as first time?
    With Cam its the same for everyone.. with other Unies it varies.. but it seemed exactly the same.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it; I wonder whether you or anyone esle on here thinks it because I don't always know when you folks are teasing or something ppl have been talking about then I come on later and don't read all of it since I was last here and then I look silly when question or comment on stuff.:ninja:
    But why should you care? Is it important whether they do or not?

ReputationRep:
    But why should you care? Is it important whether they do or not?
    No. I suppose not. Am being too sensitive, again.

ReputationRep:

Because some really intelligent people perform poorly in exams and interviews.. and because there aren't as many places as deserving people.. AND some people get in who shouldn't.

Aww ;console; I shouldn't...I'm being naughty

With Cam its the same for everyone.. with other Unies it varies.. but it seemed exactly the same.
    That's true.*Nods*.:mad: <-- Not at you btw.

ReputationRep:
    No. I suppose not. Am being too sensitive, again.
    Its just that you're the one who's suffering from that...
    Focus on what you know about yourself, and what the people you love know about you. Ignore everybody else (in the best possible way). Any good opinions that come are bonus, but not essential.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    hello all,

sorry havent been on in a few days. parents been fighting so they wouldnt let me on the net

how are you all?

sitaraxx

Hey :wavey:

Im good, you?

ReputationRep:

You ok?

ReputationRep:
    No not really. My school are being pricks and have upset me. I'm always alone.

You've always got us

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: Just try and forget about school, bah, its not that important.

I hope everyone else is ok I have had such an unproductive day so far, got up at 1, watched a few episodes of heroes but will head to the library now for a few hours. I think I'm pretty close to being banned from the internet for going over my download limit, so I may not be around tonight :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Hey everybody

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stranded)
    Hey everybody
    :eek3: *Runs in*.:hugs: I saw your rep present and I do remember you! Could never forget!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.