ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    Follow him and he will rape you to produce offspring such as this:

didnt work. haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    didnt work. haha
    Yes it did..go to the link

You have to copy and paste it into the address bar (not click on the link) for it to work.

ReputationRep:
    This is most uncouth. Surely you can think of better ways to dredge up some supporters?

ReputationRep:
    Yes it did..go to the link
    hmm i have to click refresh to see it.

but anyway, what has this got to do with anything?

ReputationRep:

Do you wish to have children like that?

ReputationRep:

Blamps - I am glad we have reformed the party with only the most loyal of members. I must leave now (maths homework to do) - continue with the good work!

Toffee, member of the executive (and I've never been so proud to say it)

ReputationRep:
    Do you wish to have children like that?
    Lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    Blamps - I am glad we have reformed the party with only the most loyal of members. I must leave now (maths homework to do) - continue with the good work!

Toffee, member of the executive (and I've never been so proud to say it)
    You heathens will not outlast the week. Soon all shall bow before the will of The Way, and none shall speak against us!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    You heathens will not outlast the week. Soon all shall bow before the will of The Way, and none shall speak against us!
    Mr White - our rivalry will continue to grow. I would never, ever join the way, and you know it. You know that I am the person between you and world domination. Stopping begging for my services - I will not give in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toffee)
    Mr White - our rivalry will continue to grow. I would never, ever join the way, and you know it. You know that I am the person between you and world domination. Stopping begging for my services - I will not give in.
    You flatter yourself, heathen! The Way has long given up on ever hoping to convert you into a loyal follower! You are the enemy! Forever shall you flounder in the mire of your own ignorance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    You flatter yourself, heathen! The Way has long given up on ever hoping to convert you into a loyal follower! You are the enemy! Forever shall you flounder in the mire of your own ignorance!
    Neutral messanger coming in: lol

ReputationRep:
    Vewy vewy intewesting. I hope you all have the force. :P

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.