Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Infinity!! Where's my name in your sig? :eek: :confused:
    I just updated it, sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blag dahlia112)
    wow you could have slumber parties and be little girlie girlies. You suck, i hate your "independent women" ********, if you were my wife i would beat you every night till you cried.
    Yeah, well I'll f*king beat u so bad that u'd regret being born.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Ah the way is ridiculous! Talk about childish whitey pseudo-freedom dictatorship! He loves the power. :rolleyes:
    Your work mate belongs to The Way, you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Tell me, whats the point of a "Girls and boys on top party" ?
    You don't have to join that to be on top, unless you are an unusual sort.
    Suffice to say, any serious indivdual would not think twice when considering which party to join. Our's makes the most sense.

ReputationRep:
    wow you could have slumber parties and be little girlie girlies. You suck, i hate your "independent women" ********, if you were my wife i would beat you every night till you cried.
    well i dont think she'd be your wife.....and at the rate ur going...no woman will!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Yeah, well I'll f*king beat u so bad that u'd regret being born.
    I think that i am stronger than you little girl

Now go back to the kitchen and cook me up some treats, i don't want to look at you right now...

ReputationRep:
    thank you for welcoming me into ur group.

ReputationRep:
    Come on it's just for fun.

ReputationRep:
    true say

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Only if there REALLY pretty and cool, and sent via 1st class post!
    how about you design your own? that way we're unique and not clones. and could they be anything but really pretty?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    We're not into "Independant women" rubbish, just all the other 'parties' are male dominated, so this is more of a girlie one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tina)
    well i dont think she'd be your wife.....and at the rate ur going...no woman will!
    and you think any of you will get loving husband with all this independent ********? any husband you get will beat you all, with girls like you its no wonder there are so many cases of men beating their wifes

ReputationRep:
    I think that i am stronger than you little girl

Now go back to the kitchen and cook me up some treats, i don't want to look at you right now...
    2776 isn't a girl.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Suffice to say, any serious indivdual would not think twice when considering which party to join. Our's makes the most sense.
    I'm serious I can be very serious. People will join whatever group/party they want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    We're not into "Independant women" rubbish, just all the other 'parties' are ale dominated, so this is more of a girlie one.
    ale dominated, eh? you don't like alcoholics? i hate straight edgers like you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    It does indeed.

ReputationRep:
    you are weird. go away. dont come back. jump of a cliff and just to be sure your dead, get the nearest rock and hammer it against your head a few times. you have one sick mind you stupid fool. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    and you think any of you will get loving husband with all this independent ********? any husband you get will beat you all, with girls like you its no wonder there are so many cases of men beating their wifes
    i already have someone whos going to be my loving husband.......haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    I'm serious I can be very serious. People will join whatever group/party they want.
    Fun isn't normally serious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    2776 isn't a girl.

lou xxx
    yet he is in a female party? *coughs* QUEER *coughs*

I could kick "his" ass from here to Santa Fe (i live in England so that's a long ****ing way)

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.