Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Ahem, formal announcement to all members.

Please view the original thread and ahem, changes made to it, and make changes in your sigs accordingly lol.
    Huh? When did that happen? I thought we were all about equality (in women that is.) Seriously though the whole point was that everyone would be equal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Huh? When did that happen? I thought we were all about equality (in women that is.) Seriously though the whole point was that everyone would be equal.
    Erm, something changed for the time being. Just to amuse and entertain me of course

Trust me, you'll be nothing without a strong pillar behind you. Ahem. Me.

ReputationRep:
    You read my mind. It would be most delightful if thou wouldst do that, for my heart longs to hear the sweet melody of a lover on his lute...Ah! sweet sorrow.
    Fair Adhsur, thou art beautiful, like the shiny reflection on the water's surface that doth reflect the sun, or the morning of pale spring that remains clinging to winter's chill. *10 minute lute solo*

If you loved me, you'd abandon the way and come be a faithful servant of the GOT team.
    Even for thou, my love, I can not make that sacrifice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Fair Adhsur, thou art beautiful, like the shiny reflection on the water's surface that doth reflect the sun, or the morning of pale spring that remains clinging to winter's chill. *10 minute lute solo*

Even for thou, my love, I can not make that sacrifice.
    Oh dear dear Whitey! Thou dost make me blush by your most wonderful, most beautiful declarations...*sigh* How can I ever repay thee for your kindness, gentle gentle Whitey? Oh play your lute again, I plead thee!

As for the sacrifice, that will be the eternal barrier between us, and hence we must part and go our own separate ways...we will meet again in a new life and our love will be strong as ever! Until then, adieu adieu adieu! *sob* *waves soggy hanky*

ReputationRep:
    Erm, something changed for the time being. Just to amuse and entertain me of course

Trust me, you'll be nothing without a strong pillar behind you. Ahem. Me.
    Well, give me the title Goddess Infinity, and I'll play along. My clone will love that. lol.

ReputationRep:
    Well, give me the title Goddess Infinity, and I'll play along. My clone will love that. lol.
    Not until you have proved yourself worthy

ReputationRep:
    Not until you have proved yourself worthy
    You can have Juwel tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear dear Whitey! Thou dost make me blush by your most wonderful, most beautiful declarations...*sigh* How can I ever repay thee for your kindness, gentle gentle Whitey? Oh play your lute again, I plead thee!

As for the sacrifice, that will be the eternal barrier between us, and hence we must part and go our own separate ways...we will meet again in a new life and our love will be strong as ever! Until then, adieu adieu adieu! *sob* *waves soggy hanky*
    Maybe in another life, when we are both cats. Until then, dearest Adhsur, we shall part. But forget thee shall I never, and I shall leave thee with this, to remember me by... *40 minute lute solo*

ReputationRep:
    You can have Juwel tonight.
    Now that is soooooo generous!!! *impressed*

ReputationRep:
    Maybe in another life, when we are both cats. Until then, dearest Adhsur, we shall part. But forget thee shall I never, and I shall leave thee with this, to remember me by... *40 minute lute solo*
    *sobs* *throws hanky at you*

I will await thee, my feline companion!!!

ReputationRep:
    Now that is soooooo generous!!! *impressed*
    So do I get the title, I really want to drive my imposter mad.

ReputationRep:
    So do I get the title, I really want to drive my imposter mad.
    You have got it

ReputationRep:
    my feline companion!!!
    feline?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    feline?
    Refer to his previous post to mine and all shall be revealed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    feline?
    As in cats.

ReputationRep:
    As in cats.
    Did you use a quote from Lord of the Rings before, Mr White?

Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben.S.)
    Did you use a quote from Lord of the Rings before, Mr White?

Ben
    At which point?

ReputationRep:
    ...morning of pale spring that remains clinging to winter's chill.
    Not quite verbatim, but close enough! Your avatar looks like the person who said it.

Ben

ReputationRep:
    You have got it
    Thank you, and I will send Juwel over promptly.
    (as soon as I locate him that is, let me go check at Lou's place.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben.S.)
    Not quite verbatim, but close enough! Your avatar looks like the person who said it.

Ben
    Oh, but you are alone. Who knows what you've spoken to in the darkness...

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.