Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    No you don't! Don't talk rubbish!
    It has been proved. Go and look on our members page and count!
    We have Mr White, LH, Edders and other valuable members. Oh and we have 18 or 19 members, you have about 12.
    15 at the moment to be exact, and in less than 48 hours too, how long has the way been around?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    15 at the moment to be exact, and in less than 48 hours too, how long has the way been around?
    you will soon have 14 because 1 will soon becoming to the way out of your group.Start being aware.

im sure they will tell us your plans.

ReputationRep:
    The Way is not simply a party to which you become a member, it is a way of life, a philosophy to which you adhere. Join the fastest growing party on UK-Learning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    The Way is not simply a party to which you become a member, it is a way of life, a philosophy to which you adhere. Join the fastest growing party on UK-Learning!
    i already have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    you will soon have 14 because 1 will soon becoming to the way out of your group.Start being aware.

im sure they will tell us your plans.
    Eric - if Mr White has granted you permission to join the enlightened party, 'the way', update your signature to proudly annouce it to the community!

ReputationRep:
    Eric - if Mr White has granted you permission to join the enlightened party, 'the way', update your signature to proudly annouce it to the community!
    ok i will

ReputationRep:
    oy no recruiting for party members in our recruitment thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    oy no recruiting for party members in our recruitment thread
    to late

ReputationRep:
    Wich is exactly why I will not join the way! I like making my own rules. Besides 15 members in less than 48 hours seems like a pretty fast growing party to me. I think you are missing the point to GOT.

ReputationRep:
    Your party is fundamentally sexist and everyone knows that's immoral. You probably didn't like it when women were suppressed in society, so why should anyone see your party as acceptable? You've just reversed what took hundreds of years to correct; if this is the real attitude of women then I'd like to see less of them at work and more of them in the kitchen / ironing my clothes / bringing me beer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Your party is fundamentally sexist and everyone knows that's immoral. You probably didn't like it when women were suppressed in society, so why should anyone see your party as acceptable? You've just reversed what took hundreds of years to correct; if this is the real attitude of women then I'd like to see less of them at work and more of them in the kitchen / ironing my clothes / bringing me beer.
    go tek

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    :rolleyes: Still missing the point! Besides where do you get that GOT is sexist? we do have male members who BTW are very supportive of the group. GOT is not discriminatory, and a name change was considered to reflect both male and female members, but we decided to keep GOT as it seems to bother you guys so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Treat a woman like a woman, instead of like a slave. Show some respect.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: Still missing the point! Besides where do you get that GOT is sexist? we do have male members who BTW are very supportive of the group. GOT is not discriminatory, and a name change was considered to reflect both male and female members, but we decided to keep GOT as it seems to bother you guys so much.
    look got is nothing compared to the way just admit you are defeated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Treat a woman like a woman, instead of like a slave. Show some respect.
    respect?
    you'll get respect if you join the way

ReputationRep:
    might be stupid here (or being male) is your party name meant to have a sexual connatation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    might be stupid here (or being male) is your party name meant to have a sexual connatation?
    a joke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    a joke
    ok, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    Take it how you want, it really is just meant to be funny.

ReputationRep:
    Take it how you want,
    has that got a sexual connatation too?

LOL, oh dear, ive had too much lager.....

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.