Turn on thread page Beta

Girls on top watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    And The Way is led by me - probably the member who has been here longest and is still active (forum age = 3312).
    i'm not far behind you- mine is 3330.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i'm not far behind you- mine is 3330.

lou xxx
    Me = 13th June
    You = 14th June

You're right, there isn't much difference. Still, I am the elder (albeit only by one day).

ReputationRep:
    Me = 13th June
    You = 14th June

You're right, there isn't much difference. Still, I am the elder (albeit only by one day).
    yet you have managed about twice as many posts....

maybe i only post when i feel i have something worthwhile to say.... nah that would be stupid

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    yet you have managed about twice as many posts....

maybe i only post when i feel i have something worthwhile to say.... nah that would be stupid

lou xxx
    I signed up back in the 'old era', under the moderation of Helenbrownsell, Koloth and d - seems like years ago. Most of my posts (at least 1500) have been on political threads like the 'Voting Intentions' one, but I do tend to post a lot of insults on stupid threads, as well.

A question: Do you think the forum better in the ol' days, when we first signed up? In my opinion, it was certainly a lot friendlier than it is now, and there were much less people (and virtually no trolls or spammers).

ReputationRep:
    I signed up back in the 'old era', under the moderation of Helenbrownsell, Koloth and d - seems like years ago. Most of my posts (at least 1500) have been on political threads like the 'Voting Intentions' one, but I do tend to post a lot of insults on stupid threads, as well.

A question: Do you think the forum better in the ol' days, when we first signed up? In my opinion, it was certainly a lot friendlier than it is now, and there were much less people (and virtually no trolls or spammers).
    in the old days... people were definately a lot nicer, even though there were unregistereds, they only annoyed me cos i got confused as to who had said what...(and there was bh, but he's a legend). now virtually everyone new is annoying. i liked it when there were less people- you felt like you knew a little something about everyone... now people come and post about 5 times and you never see them again...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    in the old days... people were definately a lot nicer, even though there were unregistereds, they only annoyed me cos i got confused as to who had said what...(and there was bh, but he's a legend). now virtually everyone new is annoying. i liked it when there were less people- you felt like you knew a little something about everyone... now people come and post about 5 times and you never see them again...

lou xxx
    That's true... there was PHIL and Bloodhound, Littlemisssmile and Tednol, Helen and Petrozzi, all gone now. I remember back when an Overlord required 200 posts, and nobody had more than a 5 posts per day count! It was a lot nicer, but things changed, maybe for the better.

Still, I've weathered the changes, and so have a few people, but it seems like the forum belongs to the newbies, now.

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    I think it is only a minority that are spoiling it for the rest of us. Best thing to do is ignore them so hopefully they will get bored and go elsewhere.

ReputationRep:
    That's true... there was PHIL and Bloodhound, Littlemisssmile and Tednol, Helen and Petrozzi, all gone now. I remember back when an Overlord required 200 posts, and nobody had more than a 5 posts per day count! It was a lot nicer, but things changed, maybe for the better.

Still, I've weathered the changes, and so have a few people, but it seems like the forum belongs to the newbies, now.
    *cough cough

ReputationRep:

I guess I am in the middle - not brand new but also not one of the 'old guard' lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    I guess I am in the middle - not brand new but also not one of the 'old guard' lol
    dunno why, but i always think you as an 'oldy' even though you're not really...

i've started a hread for this btw.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    welcome to another new member Hamal.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    welcome to another new member Hamal.

lou xxx
    ta

ReputationRep:
    hey can i join

life is a foreign language which men mispronounce

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hells Bells)
    hey can i join

life is a foreign language which men mispronounce
    Sure, kust put Girls On Top in the signature, u can get that from the user cp button on top

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blag dahlia112)
    and you think any of you will get loving husband with all this independent ********? any husband you get will beat you all, with girls like you its no wonder there are so many cases of men beating their wifes
    no men beat there wifes because they cant simlpy talk about things like women can(by the way my mum was killed by her b/f hitting her and i can tell you he was a weird sick man)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    no men beat there wifes because they cant simlpy talk about things like women can(by the way my mum was killed by her b/f hitting her and i can tell you he was a weird sick man)
    Feel sorry for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Feel sorry for you.
    what do you mean by that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    what do you mean by that?
    That your mom was killed by a lowlife. I mean, what is the point of beating someone so badly?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, this has party has become huge since I've been away!!

Hmm.. dunno if I still wanna be in it.. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elle)
    Hey, this has party has become huge since I've been away!!

Hmm.. dunno if I still wanna be in it.. :confused:
    join the club...

lou xxx

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.