The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mr White
Bad idea. The Way is much nicer. You should definitely join us instead.

Hahaha. Girls on top is a bit of fun. Although it is set on the grounds of inequality, the same way as the way is, it doesn't represent itself as looking to be superior, and giving the impression non-members are inferior.
Reply 621
Iluvatar
Hahaha. Girls on top is a bit of fun. Although it is set on the grounds of inequality, the same way as the way is, it doesn't represent itself as looking to be superior, and giving the impression non-members are inferior.

i agree. GOT doesn't tell u that "If u join this club, you r superior to all other members"
Dude
i agree. GOT doesn't tell u that "If u join this club, you r superior to all other members"

Exactly. And that is why the PPU is not directly opposing it.
Reply 623
Iluvatar
Exactly. And that is why the PPU is not directly opposing it.

r u saying then that the PPU and GOT are allies.
Reply 624
what we all talking about?
Reply 625
Sammy
what we all talking about?

the club we belong to.
Reply 626
Dude
the club we belong to.

wHAT KIND OF CLUBS?
I'm not really down with this, especially since we haven't even seen pics.
Reply 628
me to!! :tongue:
Reply 629
dazmanultra
I'm not really down with this, especially since we haven't even seen pics.

Pictures of what, exactly?
Dude
r u saying then that the PPU and GOT are allies.

No. There has been no official approach.
I am just saying that the PPU does not oppose GOT.
Sammy
wHAT KIND OF CLUBS?

The Way, it's actually a party, rather than a club. Would you like to join Sammy? You will get very popular, and get a very high status indeed. Furthermore, you will be enlightened and lead by the amazing leader of The Way....Mr White!
lou*
me to!! :tongue:

Would you like to join The Way? It's the most powerful party on this forum with the most members. The benefits are unlimited.
Join today and you'll get some valuable rep from Mr White. ( I would give but it won't let me give any out :mad: )

You know it makes sense.
gemgems89
Would you like to join The Way? It's the most powerful party on this forum with the most members. The benefits are unlimited.
Join today and you'll get some valuable rep from Mr White. ( I would give but it won't let me give any out :mad: )

You know it makes sense.

But as it seeks power, it is the weakest.
Those who seek power are those who should not be allowed to wield it.
The PPU are about co-operation and community, unity and the improvement of all. Not people who are obsessed with power, and can't se they are being opressed by their desire to be seen as wielding it.
Iluvatar
But as it seeks power, it is the weakest.
Those who seek power are those who should not be allowed to wield it.
The PPU are about co-operation and community, unity and the improvement of all. Not people who are obsessed with power, and can't se they are being opressed by their desire to be seen as wielding it.

We don't seek power, we have power.
We are the best. Join The Way.
gemgems89
We don't seek power, we have power.
We are the best. Join The Way.

Power?
Power over who? Over what?
Iluvatar
Power?
Power over who? Over what?

Yes, power.
Over all the other parties.