Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Yes, we have 4 members of the female persuasion at this time. Hopefully the number will rise in the near future....
    of course it will now that youve got me! Just have to work on my persuasion skills....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    of course it will now that youve got me! Just have to work on my persuasion skills....
    Oh, they are a necessity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    heyyy some of us girls are part of the 'boys groups'!
    but what's in it for you? you get to follow the infallable mr white? woohoo! in our group the girls are in charge and basically the guys are just nice to us.... we can be totally independent and we don't have to answer to anyone... (well the guys have to answer to us, but they don't mind)...it suits everyone.

Yes, we have 4 members of the female persuasion at this time. Hopefully the number will rise in the near future....
    i do hope the operation is successful. it will be nice to see you as Mrs White.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    i do hope the operation is successful. it will be nice to see you as Mrs White.
    Eh?

ReputationRep:
    Eh?
    you're hoping that the number of females was going to rise in the near future... i simply interpreted that as you confessing that you were going under the knife... you'll make a lovely woman.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    you're hoping that the number of females was going to rise in the near future... i simply interpreted that as you confessing that you were going under the knife... you'll make a lovely woman.
    Makes sense - in a rather strange way. Only you could apply logic like that...

ReputationRep:
    Makes sense - in a rather strange way. Only you could apply logic like that...

Why does my rank keep falling?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    you're aren't appreciated, come see the light.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't. You are a member of the Inner Circle - that's the highest accolade you can recieve.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't. You are a member of the Inner Circle - that's the highest accolade you can recieve.
    Exactly, you are privelliged to be in the inner circle.

ReputationRep:
    but it gets lower and lower

ReputationRep:

It's just my name seems to be falling down the list. Is there a particular reason for this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    but it gets lower and lower
    He's in the top 6, what more can he want?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Exactly, you are privelliged to be in the inner circle.

But you are top of the list, so you have no reason to complain lol.

ReputationRep:
    But you are top of the list, so you have no reason to complain lol.
    good point. btw gem gem, whitey plans to put anna as his second in command

ReputationRep:
    It's just my name seems to be falling down the list. Is there a particular reason for this?
    you were useful to start off with, now they've forgotten who has supported them... soon you won't even be on the list anymore. jump before you're pushed.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    you were useful to start off with, now they've forgotten who has supported them... soon you won't even be on the list anymore. jump before you're pushed.

lou xxx
    Excuse me, do not accuse! That interpretation was wrong.

ReputationRep:
    There can only be one Venerable Elect Chevalier. It is a priveliged rank, to recieve it is most distinctive. However, unlike the current High Provost, you have not exactly done substantial amounts to further the will of the Way. The current Inner Circle is quite permanent, so you're not likely to drop out of it anytime soon.

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    Lou, make a member list and put it on a thread, so we can link to it. also whats our ranks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Lou, make a member list and put it on a thread, so we can link to it. also whats our ranks?
    Isn't that copying Mr White's wise idea?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.