Turn on thread page Beta

The quest for ZjuwelH's £10,000 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Only my fans may read this (my fans being the people that truly hate me and want me dead, Mr White, ZjuwelH and Unregistered vagabonds to name a few).

The people that have class will remember my great posts on Fun House, and Broken Bones, both of which LACKED INTIMIDATION and DID NOT ENCOURAGE ARGUMENT.
    Also, this thread will not contain any controversial material, so an argument will only be created by other people.
    They were discussion topics, and the feedback from them was really good.

Anyway, for those that read that ZjuwelH will pay me £10,000 to start a thread that was not controversial, stand up and be counted.
    Come forward as a witness and we shall share the spoils, we shall devour the sweet nectar and drink fine wines all day.

(Gayboy09 knows that he won't receive £10,000 off ZjuwelH, but has proven that he (gayboy09) doesn't exist just to intimidate other people)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gayboy09)
    Only my fans may read this (my fans being the people that truly hate me and want me dead, Mr White, ZjewelH and Unregistered vagabonds to name a few).

The people that have class will remember my great posts on Fun House, and Broken Bones, both of which LACKED INTIMIDATION and DID NOT ENCOURAGE ARGUMENT.
    They were discussion topics, and the feedback from them was really good.

Anyway, for those that read that ZjewelH will pay me £10,000 to start a thread that was not controversial, stand up and be counted.
    Come forward as a witness and we shall share the spoils, we shall devour the sweet nectar and drink fine wines all day.

(Gayboy09 knows that he won't receive £10,000 off ZjewelH, but has proven that he (gayboy09) doesn't exist just to intimidate other people)
    whose ZJewelH? at least spell his name right...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I said a "next post", and your next post was argumentative.

And if you're considering this to be your next post, here I am going against it. That constitutes instigating an argument :p:D

ReputationRep:
    strange

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    I said a "next post", and your next post was argumentative.

And if you're considering this to be your next post, here I am going against it. That constitutes instigating an argument :p:D
    As expected, I knew you would. But, an argument requires two contrasting views.

I fully support anything you say, and so do the masses.

Thanks for the reply.

ReputationRep:
    sneaky

ReputationRep:
    As expected, I knew you would. But, an argument requires two contrasting views.

I fully support anything you say, and so do the masses.

Thanks for the reply.
    Hmm OK then...

Cheque's in the post...

ReputationRep:
    Hmm OK then...

Cheque's in the post...
    lost in the post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    lost in the post
    Lucky I forgot to sign it then...

ReputationRep:
    Lucky I forgot to sign it then...
    It is OK, I have said you would not send the cheque anyway and so I am not expecting it. It would be rosy, though.

ReputationRep:
    It is OK, I have said you would not send the cheque anyway and so I am not expecting it. It would be rosy, though.
    hahaha, i didn't see this thread before now.
    Gayboy is the ultimate comedian on this site.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 5, 2003
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.