Turn on thread page Beta

The UKL Fashion Society, resurection! watch

ReputationRep:
    yes! this is where i will get my answer!
    ok well i wanna get a pink gucci hobo bag, and i was wondering if any of you know waether it closes with a poper or a zip, and also i there are any sites where i can get it cheap. ive looked on lots of places and even the fake ones are like 80 quid!
    (and i dont want the all over pink one, i just want the one with the pink handles)

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Can i join pwease!?
    Discussion: Will Allegra force Versace into liquidation?
    Maybe loss in profit, but not liquidation, to be honest Donatella is a poor head but Versace is still here.

Oh and i think Gemma Ward is soo cute, and a fabulous model, she has doll like feature, but manages to look stuning aswell unlike some models *cough lily cole cough*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    ok well i wanna get a pink gucci hobo bag, and i was wondering if any of you know waether it closes with a poper or a zip, and also i there are any sites where i can get it cheap. ive looked on lots of places and even the fake ones are like 80 quid!
    (and i dont want the all over pink one, i just want the one with the pink handles)

thanks
    I can't stress this enough. Chances are that you can't get a genuine Gucci over the net. DO NOT BUY DESIGNER PRODUCT OVER THE NET. To be sure its Gucci buy from the Gucci stores.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwen)
    lucky you :p: They're still 'the thing' in the backwoods :rolleyes:

I think fashion needs a universal language, much like mathematics... It's summer here right now - although what you aussies are experiencing I certainly wouldn't call winter!
    yeah i know!!!!!

But im from Queensland, we dont like the cold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    I adore Gemma! Shes from Perth right? I think so.

Moving on, this season? I reckon going into summer, yes im brave. Ill say Silk scarfies, the boho look will be gone but once again light layers for summer, not much skin.
    Yep, she's from Perth.

You are brave, but I'll forgive you, for coming from QLD :p:

ReputationRep:
    Daria Werbowy, the passé It Girl, I'm not liking very much... I know she's Canadian and 'representin'' but I still find her look not so appealing. Besides the lovely Gemma, who are your picks for new 'It' status? (Vogue did a feature on this last month )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwen)
    Daria Werbowy, the passé It Girl, I'm not liking very much... I know she's Canadian and 'representin'' but I still find her look not so appealing. Besides the lovely Gemma, who are your picks for new 'It' status? (Vogue did a feature on this last month )
    Lol we feel the same way about Holly Valance She's just this wannabe that used to be on Neighbours :p: :rolleyes:

I remember the last time I tried to go out clubbing with my friends in Melbourne and everyone was making a big deal about how she was gonna be serving drinks at a particular place and everyone went there and she didn't even turn up I'm glad those people weren't my friends

Anyway apart from Gemma Ward, I tip Miranda Kerr as heading for the spotlight - at least in the southern hemisphere, she's pretty big here already :cool:

(Original post by Everdawn)
    Well the old thread seems to have disappeared into the never never...

Discussion: Will Allegra force Versace into liquidation?
    God yes! It would take a miracle (or a prada group buy out) to save the label as it is! This Versace "classic" crap is the same idea as the Versus label....i.e. make it cheap and hope the wannabes buy it! Unfortunately this is not what high fashion labels such as Versace should be about. They are about uncompromising quality and until this is understood then thier situation isn't going to improve!

Topic: Marc Jacobs, Overrated?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Lol we feel the same way about Holly Valance She's just this wannabe that used to be on Neighbours :p: :rolleyes:

I remember the last time I tried to go out clubbing with my friends in Melbourne and everyone was making a big deal about how she was gonna be serving drinks at a particular place and everyone went there and she didn't even turn up I'm glad those people weren't my friends

Anyway apart from Gemma Ward, I tip Miranda Kerr as heading for the spotlight - at least in the southern hemisphere, she's pretty big here already :cool:
    Yes on Miranda Kerr, but she's not too well known here. I really like Natalia Vodianova. She's been out for a bit but she just did a really stunning shoot for July American Vogue in Venice. I loved it.

ReputationRep:
    I have a new fave (just thought you'd all care to know :p: ) I really liked Julien McDonald Spring/Summer 2006. It was like a vacation in the Caribbean, with lots of lime green festive skirts - and the show, reggae music! But he didn't depart from the conservative look too much with the model's hair...so overall a real winner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)

thanks
    Hey hun-I know which one you mean-it's a gorgeous zip-up love the colour-always in-i mean its a really hot pink!
    My advice is to get it from Europe-cheaper an p&p isn't that bad-there are some going for 19.99 euros on ebay-there is the chance they could be fake but they may not be :rolleyes: anyway the point is they're a beautiful design that look so real.
    try this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwen)
    I have a new fave (just thought you'd all care to know :p: ) I really liked Julien McDonald Spring/Summer 2006. It was like a vacation in the Caribbean, with lots of lime green festive skirts - and the show, reggae music! But he didn't depart from the conservative look too much with the model's hair...so overall a real winner.
    Boring!
    Anyway, has anyone seen the latest britney video?
    The dress she's wearing is adorable-apparently because of her pregnancy fashion is coming back more than ever-don't be ashamed of the bump! And you know what this will lead to girls-BIG IS BEAUTIFUL! The slightly overweight english rose will be back in-screw those skinny models with the unaffordable, unwearable designs! Don't get me started about moschino....bleugh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepooos)
    Boring!
    Anyway, has anyone seen the latest britney video?
    The dress she's wearing is adorable-apparently because of her pregnancy fashion is coming back more than ever-don't be ashamed of the bump! And you know what this will lead to girls-BIG IS BEAUTIFUL! The slightly overweight english rose will be back in-screw those skinny models with the unaffordable, unwearable designs! Don't get me started about moschino....bleugh...
    Really? - was it the show or the clothing you didn't like? I was thinking about maybe getting some of the skirts (despite cost - even though I don't know how much my poor wallet can take).
    I haven't seen the new video, but it's a good thing about the models Which song is it for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwen)
    Really? - was it the show or the clothing you didn't like? I was thinking about maybe getting some of the skirts (despite cost - even though I don't know how much my poor wallet can take).
    I haven't seen the new video, but it's a good thing about the models Which song is it for?
    It's called someday-i would love to know which designer did it as it's stunning.
    I have a personal vendetta against moschino-i just don't like them. I mean look at Moschino cheap and chic, it's just ugly and disproportionate. (I will admit though their black collection is good)
    You're lucky to be able to get them girl so I would!
    Ruthx

ReputationRep:
    i agree,donatella is certainly running it slowly to the ground! i still love chanel, but i don't really like Lagerfeld's designs- what happened to coco's chic, lagerfelds designs just look like costumes- his designs are too historical for my liking- corsets, etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepooos)
    Hey hun-I know which one you mean-it's a gorgeous zip-up love the colour-always in-i mean its a really hot pink!
    My advice is to get it from Europe-cheaper an p&p isn't that bad-there are some going for 19.99 euros on ebay-there is the chance they could be fake but they may not be :rolleyes: anyway the point is they're a beautiful design that look so real.
    try this
    thats a good fake, i can tell its fake cos the of the metal bits, there supossed to be broze-ish, thanks. but im not getting it anymore, lol i havent got any money.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 29, 2005
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.