Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's driving me crazy, I always hear this song when I go into a club and I really like it.

This is gonna sound really vague, but its kinda goes

"around around arrrrrrrround baggy (sumthing blah blah)"

its kinda rocky and got guitars and stuff.

If anybody has the SLIGHEST idea of what I'm on about, please help me out and tell me, it's driving me crazy, i know my description is really vague but PLEASE!!!

Thanks
    Lynda xxx

p.s. Good luck with the mocks ive got mine next week!

ReputationRep:
    Do a Google search, go to the advanced search and type it as a phrase. That's how I found out that the tune I really liked was called Leave You Far Behind by Lunatic Calm, what a tune!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Do a Google search, go to the advanced search and type it as a phrase. That's how I found out that the tune I really liked was called Leave You Far Behind by Lunatic Calm, what a tune!!!

DIDNT WORK NOOOOOO!!!!!!
    Cheers anyway xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lynda xox)
    DIDNT WORK NOOOOOO!!!!!!
    Cheers anyway xx
    You didn't type it there as you did here did you?

Everyone must get the Lunatic Calm song! And the new Evanescence track! I got the album so heeheehee...

ReputationRep:
    It's driving me crazy, I always hear this song when I go into a club and I really like it.

If anybody has the SLIGHEST idea of what I'm on about, please help me out and tell me, it's driving me crazy, i know my description is really vague but PLEASE!!!

Thanks
    Lynda xxx

p.s. Good luck with the mocks ive got mine next week!
    Isn't there some number you can ring from your mobile and play the song and it'll tell you what it is? Haven't got a clue what the number is tho!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    Isn't there some number you can ring from your mobile and play the song and it'll tell you what it is? Haven't got a clue what the number is tho!
    It's 2580

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    It's 2580
    but u need the actual :rolleyes: song playing, it wudnt work if u sing it.

ReputationRep:
    It might work if you sing it, i haven't tried.

ReputationRep:
    i dont know what the song is called but have heard it and like it. could you let me know if and when you find out?
    what's the new evanescence song called?-i have the album but am completely unaware of chart-ness!!
    dearyxxx

I dont know but i will try to find out for you!

ReputationRep:
    how much does it cost to ring that 2580 number?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deary_ma_leary)
    i dont know what the song is called but have heard it and like it. could you let me know if and when you find out?
    what's the new evanescence song called?-i have the album but am completely unaware of chart-ness!!
    dearyxxx
    my immortal. i actually hate that song but just shows what mass media does to you

ReputationRep:

It's by Hot Hot Heat and i think it's called bandages. (sorry for the late answer-i was sorting through my subscriptions and since this thread have found out. dearyxxx

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.