Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i guessed that when she kept saying bebe

ReputationRep:
    what did her friend suggest she should do at the end of section B..i had no idea so just said that she should talk to her boss lol
    :confused:
    i thought section A was quite easy but doubt i got full marks and section b i rekon i got nowt lol
    i realised i didnt put enoughj information cos all i heard was baby and boss..it went to quick i should have payed more attention lol
    ahh well
    hopefully reading il do better on...im on A* for cw and speaking i think so hopefully should be ok

ReputationRep:
    lol mtbab

ReputationRep:
    oooh you already know my crappy french teahcer story so i'm aiming for a pass lol, i said look for a new job, coz i was just guessing, lol

ReputationRep:
    well done everyone! (wait till you get to AS.... it gets harder!)

ReputationRep:
    what was the last question on the french section, it confused me lol what did ya all put??

ReputationRep:
    IM NOT TAKING IT!!! HEHEHE, PRAISE GOD!!!

ummm what was the q, it waas q20 but i dont remember it sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GiBB*)
    it was quite easy....i done foundation tho.
    the only thing that i know i got wrong was with the holiday thing and uve got 2 fill in the grid.
    for the CANADA holiday i put its because no one speaks english!!
    I put that the plane flight was too long cos i heard avion so i made summit u!

ReputationRep:
    k then no1 answer me lol :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazybabeamz)
    what was the last question on the french section, it confused me lol what did ya all put??
    Section B???

I can't remember fully but i think that I put she hates her job because co workers treat her like a baby and she has to do all the hard work. And her friend said tell your boss "NOOO!!! I'M NOT DOING THE WORK!!!"

Then i put summit like he takes packed lunch. and he thinks that there's no variation in lunch, same stuff same time everyday.

Then she has school dinners because her dad can't eb arsed to make sandwiches.
    And i can't remember what she thinks of them.

ReputationRep:
    ok, just checking, but, the one with the mayor-was electric cars one of the answers?

and what was the disadvantage of camping? something to do with a bin...... and vegetables? and i got that its worse than home... but i didnt get the actual answer.....

im so scared, i got 95% in my mocks, but im so scared now.....argh

ReputationRep:
    I did Edexcel. Simplest exam of my life, just superceding Reading which was today as well. Although, GCSE French is a cakewalk for me because I switched curriculum at year 7 and the previous school had greatly stressed languages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grapefruit_girl)
    ok, just checking, but, the one with the mayor-was electric cars one of the answers?

and what was the disadvantage of camping? something to do with a bin...... and vegetables? and i got that its worse than home... but i didnt get the actual answer.....

im so scared, i got 95% in my mocks, but im so scared now.....argh
    I got the electric car being the last on a page sumwhere.
    I got Fruit et legumes fro teh boy who keeps fit and i put the bin thingy too in camping

ReputationRep:
    I think the camping problem was 'sortir la poubelle' - to take out the rubbish...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gregorian IV)
    I got the electric car being the last on a page sumwhere.
    I got Fruit et legumes fro teh boy who keeps fit and i put the bin thingy too in camping
    Same here, the last section in English was hard, i put in a collegue was ahving a baby and she had to do double the work now? No idea which version is right.

I cant believe they put slang french on the listening test! :eek: I theard two bits that i recognised. (I think babi for baby was one of them)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Funkymonk)
    I think the camping problem was 'sortir la poubelle' - to take out the rubbish...
    I remember putting "font tous les menageres" for doing all the chores.

ReputationRep:
    I did Edexcel Higher i and thought that it was fairly hard, but the reading so even harder! It was more harder than mr and mrs harder went to hard land and found things very hard!

ReputationRep:
    yep def. Easy. Btw, why is it necessary to play the examples TWICE with a PAUSE inbetween? I could have been over with so much quicker...

ReputationRep:
    en i put summit like he takes packed lunch. and he thinks that there's no variation in lunch, same stuff same time everyday.

Then she has school dinners because her dad can't eb arsed to make sandwiches.
    And i can't remember what she thinks of them.
    Yeah I said that for those two I think. For the first one I said that he was veggie, and doesn't eat meat, and there is vegetarien food available in the canteen but that it's repetitive and doesn't change.

I said for the girl that her dad prepared her sandwiches but they were crap so she ate in the canteen instead. Or, perhaps I said he didn't...oh well.

For the baby one, I got that her colleague was having a baby, but I didn't say' her colleagues leaving to have a baby. I said her colleague was going on Maternity Leave. I know I'm being fussy but will that get the mark? Even though it wasn't a literal translation?

I thought it was quite easy, and I'm CRAP at French. :p: I guess I'll have to wait and see...the electric car one was the only one in which I didn't have a ****ing clue!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I just got last section completely wrong. We had ours in the hall, and it was really echoey.
    Oh for that one, I got all of that bit apart from the last one, I thought it said Grrek cards, I was very confused. So I just guessed and put voiture automobiles which is completely wrong.

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 7 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.