Turn on thread page Beta

mayday!! all Docs. on board report to captain here!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I have my hull/york interview on the sixth (next sat!!) and my cambridge on the eight (the mon). The thing is, I have been looking for stuff on what the advantages and disadvantages are of PBL courses.
    I would really really really appreciate it if someone could tell me a website that has an accurate description of these two points. I know what problem based learning is all about but i cant seem to specify what the advan/disadvantages are.
    Ironically my elder brother is at a medical school and he just doesnt want to help me. Well I suppose he is right in that the interview should be a challenge and everyone should have an equal chance and blah blah blah. But what would you have done if you had a younger brother/sister in the same sit. as me.

Anyway guys if you could get me some website links or previous discussions from this site ( i have been trying to use the search thing on this site for the last hour and half, but cant seem to find anything relevant), I would be really thankful

I know I sound as if I am stupid/lazy/dumb or whatever, but I am computer-illiterate and sooooooooo stressed because I havent done any proper revision. My heart is thumping....adrenaline is kicking in......I have the urge of opening that huge biology book................ and that chemistry book............... and that physics book...................... and that maths book............... and that psychology book soooomebody call the Doc, this guy has gone mad!!

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.