Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi my name is sarah, im currently studing media studies at As or A1 level i really enjoy the subject but i am finding the essay writing really difficult, im putting in loads of effort, i just always seem to get an E or D.
    If anyone has any useful advice on essay structuring.Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks alot :confused:
    sarah

ReputationRep:
    anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahfairy)
    anyone?
    Depends on what part of Media your studying:

- Soap?
    - Youth Culture?
    - Celebs and Tabloid Press?
    - Action/Adventure Film?

You need to be more specific.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creativesurgeon)
    Depends on what part of Media your studying:

- Soap?
    - Youth Culture?
    - Celebs and Tabloid Press?
    - Action/Adventure Film?

You need to be more specific.
    sorry! :confused:
    Im doing celebs and media tabloid press! Now can you help me?
    sarah

ReputationRep:
    My best advice is to drop Media Studies; the employers and universities won't care if you have it otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MurphysMoment.)
    My best advice is to drop Media Studies; the employers and universities won't care if you have it otherwise.

murphy'smoment do you study media studies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MurphysMoment.)
    Media Studies IS a worthwhile subject: it is infact the subject woth the highest employment rate IN THE FIELD. So there...

Anyhoo, I have some .pdf flies that I can send you that I made from my notes to go my site last year - I did the same syllabus.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.