Turn on thread page Beta

Who's going out with who? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessicarabbit)
    whats going on on the 25th?!?! :confused: :confused: :confused:

whats this talk of costumes?? are you graduating from clown college? :confused:

Oh and, no im not officially going out with someone from TSR...yet!...god people, get it straight... :rolleyes: :p:

( i am in luff with someone on TSR though ......

yes YOU NATALIE !!! YOU!!!!!)
    and me

ReputationRep:
    whats going on on the 25th?!?! :confused: :confused: :confused:

whats this talk of costumes?? are you graduating from clown college? :confused:

Oh and, no im not officially going out with someone from TSR...yet!...god people, get it straight... :rolleyes: :p:

( i am in luff with someone on TSR though ......

yes YOU NATALIE !!! YOU!!!!!)
    Nah, I wish... I only graduate in the end of the year and I can tell you clown costumes sound a lot better than the navy-blue-bag-like-tunic the school provides us

:eek: I thought I told you!!! I'm so excited, it's this traditional brazilian party thing where we all get to (and by 'get to' I mean are forced to) wear the tackiest dresses paint on black fake freckles on our cheeks and wear pig tails to do this dance that's a mixture between square-dancing and nursery go-round-in-circles dance!!!!

We even got the teachers to dress up and participate (of course it would've been better if my mother wasn't included )

Oh and Cristie, my sweet Cristie... I've got to admit, I knew it all along... but I didn't want to hurt your feelings You're not up to my standards sweetie... maybe you should invest in someone a little closer to your level... like kingslaw *looks encouraging and sympathetic*

:rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    Nah, I wish... I only graduate in the end of the year and I can tell you clown costumes sound a lot better than the navy-blue-bag-like-tunic the school provides us

:eek: I thought I told you!!! I'm so excited, it's this traditional brazilian party thing where we all get to (and by 'get to' I mean are forced to) wear the tackiest dresses paint on black fake freckles on our cheeks and wear pig tails to do this dance that's a mixture between square-dancing and nursery go-round-in-circles dance!!!!

We even got the teachers to dress up and participate (of course it would've been better if my mother wasn't included )

Oh and Cristie, my sweet Cristie... I've got to admit, I knew it all along... but I didn't want to hurt your feelings You're not up to my standards sweetie... maybe you should invest in someone a little closer to your level... like kingslaw *looks encouraging and sympathetic*

oooooooo feisty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xBeLLax)
    oooooooo feisty
    meh realistic :rolleyes:

or the complete opposite

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going out any anybody becuase I am just a poor boy though my stories seldom told.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    I'm not going out any anybody becuase I am just a poor boy though my stories seldom told.
    AT

ReputationRep:
    oh, and to answer wild thing we're not dating YET...cause, well frankly- to be dating we would have to be in the same country and actually be seeing each other.

of course, come June 29th...we will be (and i'll be getting laid ...WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!)

(im not excited..i swear )
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwww my little baby is growing :bawling: :bawling:

you didnt tell me you two got off??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwww my little baby is growing :bawling: :bawling:

you didnt tell me you two got off??

by growing up, you mean getting laid right? :p: :rolleyes:

or getting whiskey bottles thrown at me by kingy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    HAve you squandered your existence for a pocketful of mumbles?

ReputationRep:

God, you brazilians have the coolest traditions..

carnivale...

g-strings...

samba...

now this!! god...im jealous

why can't I be brazilian?????

ps- can you samba? can you teach me??? :p:

ReputationRep:

carnivale...

g-strings...

samba...

Yeah...us brazilians rock....except at football which we lost yesterday :mad: :mad: :mad: but lets not think about that

ahem...yeah..well not getting laid but erm....you know what I meant :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

carnivale...

g-strings...

samba...

This is what it's supposed to be like
    (and before anyone mentions it, yes the clothes are ridiculous, they're supposed to be)

Ok, that's just a picture from the internet, our party will be MUCH better (mainly cause we'll look stupider considering we're older)

ps - I actually can :cool:
    it's kind of hard to explain it though

Nothing can beat american 'let's bomb/sue/invade' tradition though :p:

ReputationRep:

This is what it's supposed to be like
    (and before anyone mentions it, yes the clothes are ridiculous, they're supposed to be)

Ok, that's just a picture from the internet, our party will be MUCH better (mainly cause we'll look stupider considering we're older)

ps - I actually can :cool:
    it's kind of hard to explain it though

Nothing can beat american 'let's bomb/sue/invade' tradition though :p:
    I miss south america...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wild thing)
    except at football which we lost
    2nd best in the world aint bad! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy_hattie)
    I miss south america...
    and South America misses you

(Original post by Mikey)
    It is when that means losing to ARGENTINA :motz: :bawling:

ReputationRep:

I got all nostalgic and bunged the uruguay flag on!

ReputationRep:
    Pikaboo and TML...duh.

ReputationRep:

don't cry for me...arhentina :rolleyes:

hey, I like Argentina...Alejandro Sanz is Argentinian:love: :love: :love:

ooo have you heard see the video for "La Tortura" with Shakira...

i must have watched it like 20 times yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    we're not 2nd best :mad: :mad: :mad:

we're the best :cool:

winning 5 times, 8 finales, 13 times third...come on its time to admit it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by izzy_hattie)
    I got all nostalgic and bunged the uruguay flag on!
    aww... that's so sweet, I've never been to uruguay

(Original post by Jessicarabbit)
    don't cry for me...arhentina :rolleyes:

hey, I like Argentina...Alejandro Sanz is Argentinian :love: :love: :love:

ooo have you heard see the video for "La Tortura" with Shakira...

i must have watched it like 20 times yesterday
    I hate shakira

And I HATE argentina (it's a patriotic thing, I've been raised to hate it - yes, I've been blindly manipulated by my parents to hate all things Argentina, except for chocolate, cause it doesn't matter where the box says it's from, we all know it's made in heaven)

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.