The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Chiefect
They dont know where they are.. they change the requirments, then the name, :rolleyes:

Loving it.. unconditional would be very nice :biggrin:

lol, yeah. I remember they call it 'internet systems', then they changed it to internet computing. The name sounds better now. :p:

I really like the course as it's vocational, practical, and not much exams. In addition, you learn microsoft's programming language instead of java. That is what the tutor told me.

Did you attend the open day? When I went to it, there wasn't much people in the computing talk. In addition, when I went on the tour of the computing facilities, most people applied for games computing.

Hopefully, you would meet you predicted grade MMM. Good luck!
Reply 21
Didnt go to the open days this time round, I'l catch the ones next year (no date set yet) before course starts.

Have you got your accomodation sorted yet? make sure you get a room with internet access...
Reply 22
Chiefect
Didnt go to the open days this time round, I'l catch the ones next year (no date set yet) before course starts.

Have you got your accomodation sorted yet? make sure you get a room with internet access...

I went to an open day during jan 2005. It was great! You should go. http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/opendays/he-index.htm According to the website, there are some open days in 2006 confirmed already.

I havn't sorted my accomodation yet, as I'm taking a gap year. In addition, I don't have the form anyway. I think they will sort out the deferred entry accomodation during early 2006 or during late 2005. You will recieve the entrollment details, freshers week, induction information, etc... in the summer/few weeks of the start of term in 2006 obviously.

What is your offer details by the way?

Latest

Trending

Trending