Turn on thread page Beta

Tell A Funny Story That Has Happened To You In The Past!?!?!? watch

ReputationRep:
    HI GUYZ I WAZ THINKING OF A TOPIC AND I THOUGHT THAT FUNNY STORIES IS SO MUCH FUN, PLEASE EVERYONE SHARE YOUR STORIES, THERE CAN BE 1 HUNDRED OF THEM AS MANY AS U LIKE.
    CYAZ
    P.S SLAP MY @Ss AND CALL ME SPANKY, HEHEHEHE

ReputationRep:
    Well its more embarrassing than funny...when I was bout 14 and on the way home from school on the bus, I thought I saw a blown up balloon at the front of the bus, so I shouted to my friends,
    'Hey there's a balloon at the front'

Everyone on the bus started laughing, I then realised that it wasn't in fact a balloon but something quite similar....!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gwirion)
    Well its more embarrassing than funny...when I was bout 14 and on the way home from school on the bus, I thought I saw a blown up balloon at the front of the bus, so I shouted to my friends,

Everyone on the bus started laughing, I then realised that it wasn't in fact a balloon but something quite similar....!
    football?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    football?
    i dont think so some how try again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    i dont think so some how try again
    some guy with a massive head?

ReputationRep:
    Condom?

ReputationRep:
    some guy with a massive head?
    na maybe it was some guy with his blow up sex doll

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    na maybe it was some guy with his blow up sex doll
    maybe it was an arse

ReputationRep:
    maybe it was an arse
    make it a big red one its xmas time

u no the man with the big red arse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Condom?

Yeah

ReputationRep:

my brother got mad at me in kindergarten and poured milk all over my hair..... thats the only one i fel like sharing!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah
    did u play with this baloon?

ReputationRep:
    I tried to break into someone else's car at the start of my driving test accidentally. I passed though!

I sank three boats in a swimming pool when I had a pot on my leg.

I broke my arm falling off a ladder which I'd put on the top of a climbing frame. Stupid sweet filled walking stick thingy hung on the end! I had to grab it, didn't I?

ReputationRep:
    well its not really that funny it is more mad:

my friends gf's cousin is ugly fat and horrible and she and my friend were argueing then my friend pushed her then the chair that was behind hershe tripped over that.Then the chair i was on was were she was falling so i went to move the chair back and forgot it was stuck to the floor so when i pushed back i fell off the chair and it was in front of the whole school

ReputationRep:
    funny stories, got there have been loads, but you lot may not find them funny because you had to be there to see it. Most of them consists of saying stupid things.

Ok i have got a story

Its wasnt funny at the time tho.

I got stopped on the street, this women asked me if i wanted to be a model for the day, you know where you get made oer then they give u pics. Well, i agreed, then she asked me for my bank details. Me being stupid, gives them to her-a complete stranger!

The next day, i tell my auntie about it all, she tells me to RUN down to my bank and take out all of my money. So i did

Thta was the end of that, apart from my mates always take the mick out of me. The thing is-it was only a year ago!

x x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sassy_j)
    funny stories, got there have been loads, but you lot may not find them funny because you had to be there to see it. Most of them consists of saying stupid things.

Ok i have got a story

Its wasnt funny at the time tho.

I got stopped on the street, this women asked me if i wanted to be a model for the day, you know where you get made oer then they give u pics. Well, i agreed, then she asked me for my bank details. Me being stupid, gives them to her-a complete stranger!

The next day, i tell my auntie about it all, she tells me to RUN down to my bank and take out all of my money. So i did

Thta was the end of that, apart from my mates always take the mick out of me. The thing is-it was only a year ago!

x x x
    id probably do that some time in my life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nazza)
    HI GUYZ I WAZ THINKING OF A TOPIC AND I THOUGHT THAT FUNNY STORIES IS SO MUCH FUN, PLEASE EVERYONE SHARE YOUR STORIES, THERE CAN BE 1 HUNDRED OF THEM AS MANY AS U LIKE.
    CYAZ
    P.S SLAP MY @Ss AND CALL ME SPANKY, HEHEHEHE
    Very embarassing :

We went on holiday a few years ago on a cruise. So we paid for one of those tours for the day, and we got one in France. So we were put into groups. As we had been walking all day, I felt so tired. Then, we all stopped whilst the tour leader showed us something, and for some reason I thought my dad was standing behind me, so I decided to lean back so I could rest. I was leaning back, on what I thought was my dad's stomach for about 5 minutes. Then when I looked down I saw this black cap and realized it wasn't my dads' so I turned round and found out that I'd been leaning on an old man's belly for about 5 minutes. I went sooooo red.

ReputationRep:
    I once mistakenly wrote 'there' instead of 'their'.

Oh, the shame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    I once mistakenly wrote 'there' instead of 'their'.

Oh, the shame.
    omg how horrible "like" i do that all the time :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    omg how horrible "like" i do that all the time :eek:
    lol

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2004
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.