Turn on thread page Beta

Tell A Funny Story That Has Happened To You In The Past!?!?!? watch

ReputationRep:
    i dont think anything embarassing has happened to me actually, i lie..the other day,i was showing my grandad some cartwheels.so i was basically cartwheeling all over the room...i went and hit the wall and my grandad came running to ask if i was ok. it was too embarassing, my face went bright red and i tried not to cry because i was also in pain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i dont think anything embarassing has happened to me actually, i lie..the other day,i was showing my grandad some cartwheels.so i was basically cartwheeling all over the room...i went and hit the wall and my grandad came running to ask if i was ok. it was too embarassing, my face went bright red and i tried not to cry because i was also in pain
    u was showing ur grandad some cartwheels?...how nice of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    u was showing ur grandad some cartwheels?...how nice of you.
    well i had to show him, he didnt think i could do them. Thats one of the main reasons it was so embarassing. I had to go and spoil it all by banging into the wall...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    well i had to show him, he didnt think i could do them. Thats one of the main reasons it was so embarassing. I had to go and spoil it all by banging into the wall...
    *sympathy*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)

Hahaha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i dont think you can do them either..i'd have to see it to believe it wudnt i?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    Hahaha.
    oi ralfi, no need to be all happy. im still way ahead of you with my posts!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    i dont think you can do them either..i'd have to see it to believe it wudnt i?
    we have a dance and athletics evening at a hall next friday, you can come if you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    oi ralfi, no need to be all happy. im still way ahead of you with my posts!

Well you may have suffered from sever brain damage after you acrobatic display. Hopefully that will work to my advantage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    we have a dance and athletics evening at a hall next friday, you can come if you want.
    dance+athletics in one evening. wow. im there

ReputationRep:
    Well you may have suffered from sever brain damage after you acrobatic display. Hopefully that will work to my advantage.
    fotunately i didnt suffer any kind of brain damage, so im still my fast posting self! too bad Ralfi :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    fotunately i didnt suffer any kind of brain damage, so im still my fast posting self! too bad Ralfi :rolleyes:

:mad:

ReputationRep:
    :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    ouch!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saf!)
    ouch!
    it was more than ouch lol!

ReputationRep:
    The camel ride

Never, ever go on a camel!

They are smelly, and they are vicious.

I went to Lanzarotte in August with my auntie, uncle and cousin. One day we went up to see the active volcanoe, and there were camels nearby. My cousin (who is 6) starts about wanting to go on the camel.

Oh my god, i will never forget it

I got put on with my uncle, we wernt on the camels back, we were kinda either side in little seats. The man told me to sit on the chair, so i innocently walk up, trying to be brave when woosh, the camels fat old head nearly knocks me flying, trying to bite me.

After managing to get on and up, we set off for the short (everlasting) ride round the road. On the way back down, there was a kind of verge edge, and our stupid camel decides to go as close to the edge as he can without falling off.

Luckily, i am still here to tell the tale.

I hate camels.

x x x

ReputationRep:
    aww that sucks about the camel. well i have a story:

one time my friends kate and samantha were over to my house. it was dark and we were home alone. well kate was looking out the window i thought that she saw a man looking at the house from the road. well that kinda scared us (mind u we were kinda little). then out of no where we hear a gunshot. BANG! then we heard 2 more after that. we started freaking out and called samatha's mom to come pick us up. we ran out of the house like lightening. later, we found out that the man was just a guy walking down the street and that the gunshots were made by a cop. supposedly 3 houses down from mine was a racoon that had rabees (sp?) and they called the cops to come and shoot it.

well it was really scary at the time but i will never forget it. it is one of the funniest things now that i think of it. lol!

ReputationRep:
    ok this isnt actually funny jst scary but wot the hell...

me and my mates were a lil tipsy and we didnt wanna face our parents yet so we went into this park. it was spose to close at like 7 but it was already really late. after we were there for a while sum guys came to talk to us. we tried to leave the park but the gates were all locked and they wouldnt leave us alone. i only got rid of them by actually getting my phone and dialling 999 and showing them. neways we're still locked in this park. i can get out cos im tallish but 1 of my friends is real ickle and the other had heels on so they could't climb over. we walk all round the park till we get to a diff gate and a guy on the oher side offers to help us then he starts talkin some s**t about how he left sumthing in the park so he better climb over neway. we start to leave and he opens he jacket and he got this knife with him. my god did we run.
    we got out in the end though not before i had to go down on all fours so that the little one could climb on my back to get out-painful and embarrasing!!!!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 18, 2004
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.