Most Exams in One Day? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Talya
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
Search isn't working so I'm just taking a dive asking this.

I am lucky with one one subject on any day, so 3 hours is my max (tomorrow for physics)

What about yooooooooooooou? :: giant lottery hand comes out of the sky and points ::

-Kavanne
Magician
Badges: 15
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by Kavanne)

I am lucky with one one subject on any day, so 3 hours is my max (tomorrow for physics)

What about yooooooooooooou? :: giant lottery hand comes out of the sky and points ::

-Kavanne
my friend had 6 exams last year...all chemistry ones + history
Freeway
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
in january i had 3 history exams on one day, its not that bad this time, most ive got is 2 exams
Juno
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
For AS, I had all economics and physics on the same day (6 hours). For A level, I had economics and physics on the same day again!
yusufu
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ive got economics and physics AS tomorrow. 6hrs of pure nastiness :mad:
Talya
Rep:
?
My boyfriend has Physics, Latin and Philosophy tomorrow. But that is 9 hours of exams! And the exams boards say 'OK, so we can't expect you to do that much' so he has to do his physics exam on SATURDAY morning! :-o

Overnight he has to be quarantined by his parents

-Kavanne
yusufu
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
My boyfriend has Physics, Latin and Philosophy tomorrow. But that is 9 hours of exams! And the exams boards say 'OK, so we can't expect you to do that much' so he has to do his physics exam on SATURDAY morning! :-o

Overnight he has to be quarantined by his parents

-Kavanne
quarantined? :confused:
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I jsut have lots spread out. Most was 5and a half hours. P1, P2, P4 Gen stud.
Falguni
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
ive had two 3hr exams on one day - thats 6hrs with just a short break! - for degree
Don_Armando
Report 13 years ago
dont remind me of exams on the 23rd i'll b locked up for 6hrs15mins thats bad enough 2 A2 units for chemistry and three italian papers
Agrippina
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

-Kavanne
The most I've ever had is six hours in one day (English lit in the morning writing three essays killed my arm, then I had joyful geography in the afternoon!); luckily this year it's only three hours.
Pigmy Goat
Report 13 years ago
I'm lucky i've only had one a day but my friend had three a day resulting in him not finishing to 6:30pm!
Talya
Rep:
?
(Original post by Undry1)
quarantined? :confused:
He can't go out, phone anyone, or use a computer.

-Kavanne
~Sam~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
I have four hours in a couple of weeks. Geog synoptic in the morning, Psych synoptic in the afternoon
Lithium
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago

-Kavanne

I Have M2 and Bio Synoptic on one day :mad: :eek:

SOme of my freinds had S1, and 2 computing units today, :eek: feel sorry for em' but rather it be them than me
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Philosophy and physics tomorrow. 5 exams, total 5 ours.

Ahhh well
Sorani
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
3, 1 hour exams - Politics. I was lucky one of the guys in the group had 3 hours worth before that.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (955)
79.92%
Leave (240)
20.08%

Watched Threads