Turn on thread page Beta

Matrix or santa watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    do any of you believe in the matrix or santa

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonslow_the_man)
    Well I've got a copy of the matrix at home, and theres a guy called santa wherever he's suppose to be, so yes. They may not be real, as in existing literally, but representations of them exist, which i do more than believe, i know! (well, from the argument that i know what i know, blah blah etc. that i cant be bothered to get into)

ReputationRep:
    Do you honestly believe in Santa or the freggin Matrix?!?!?!?!?!?!? *I have suddenly died since people in this world are so ****ing stupid* Ok, let's get one thing straight. SAN-TA-IS-NOT-REAL. Got that? It's only stupid Christain people who believe in that. Second thing, THE-MA-TRIX-IS-NOT-REAL....and you want to know why...? Well, IT'S A FREAKING MOVIE YOU STUPID DUMBASS! A BUNCH OF CHICAGO FREAK DIRECTORS CREATED THAT!

Ok then, have a nice day.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not stupid, and I believe in the Matrix! Its makes so much sense

ReputationRep:

please, oh please, you were joking when you said that. please...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cloudy)

U believe in the matrix? ok....thats interesting, i didn't realise people were actually taking it further than a normal movie

ReputationRep:
    Yay. You don't believe in the Matrix! Yay. You are not gay like the other people. =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by omgyouretard)
    Yay. You don't believe in the Matrix! Yay. You are not gay like the other people. =]

i mean the movie was great...but thinking its real? isn't that a little too far fetched?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you're right! Other stupid dumbasses need help. =]

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, you're right! Other stupid dumbasses need help. =]

lol...i'll take that as a compliment

ReputationRep:
    SANTA ROCKS!!!!!! as for the Matrix, I refuse to watch that film!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_solitude)
    i mean the movie was great...but thinking its real? isn't that a little too far fetched?
    I personaly dont believe in the matrix but you cant (jus like religeon) prove that it does/nt exist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lonslow_the_man)
    WTF?!? There is a matrix thread every five seconds, and to be honest its getting rather ridiculous. The Matrix is like a bad smell, you just cant seem to avoid it.

ReputationRep:
    muhahahahahaha. i was the one who started everyone commenting on Jan 11. muhahaha.

ReputationRep:
    muhahahahahaha. i was the one who started everyone commenting on Jan 11. muhahaha.
    are you maskall reincarnate?

ReputationRep:
    The Maskall has you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cloudy)
    I wouldnt say I believed in the Matrix, but in New Scientist a couple of months back they had an intriguing article claiming that the odds are that we are actually in some kind of matrx-esque set up. something to do with aliens, alternate realities and lot of different universes which are actually like the Sims - ie. out entire existence is just a virtual reality game of some higher beings

call me crazy but it kinda made sense!!

ReputationRep:
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am surrounded by idiotic people! And yes I am the Maskall....

kidding

ReputationRep:
    Do you honestly believe in Santa or the freggin Matrix?!?!?!?!?!?!? *I have suddenly died since people in this world are so ****ing stupid* Ok, let's get one thing straight. SAN-TA-IS-NOT-REAL. Got that? It's only stupid Christain people who believe in that. Second thing, THE-MA-TRIX-IS-NOT-REAL....and you want to know why...? Well, IT'S A FREAKING MOVIE YOU STUPID DUMBASS! A BUNCH OF CHICAGO FREAK DIRECTORS CREATED THAT!

Ok then, have a nice day.
    for your information Santa did exist. Havn't you heard of Saint Nicolous. he was a man who gave away toys to poor children, so santa does exist.

And how do you no that the Matrix doesn't exist. how do you know that we aren't trapped here in what we believe is our world. i know a site where they discuss this.

www.whatisthematrix.com

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.