women

ReputationRep:
    you forgot the opinitions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    you forgot the opinitions.
    ahh ****

ReputationRep:
    there you go, now tell me how you did it.

ReputationRep:
    Well, it depends on the type of intelligence.
    Men tend to have a higher deviation of intelligence.
    More people who are total geniuses, and more who are total numbskulls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    there you go, now tell me how you did it.
    i realy dont no i hit the poll option at the bottom but it didnt come up then it did i didnt do anything someone must have helped i guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Well, it depends on the type of intelligence.
    Men tend to have a higher deviation of intelligence.
    More people who are total geniuses, and more who are total numbskulls.
    women are more intelligent. but in different way to men
    women can understand others emotionally etc, will listen and support, whereas a man thinks money or a few nice words will make everything better, and never seem to learn from their mistakes....why?!?!
    if u annoy ur girlfriend or woteva by doing sumin, why ON EARTH do u go ahead and do it again!? only like the next day!

men are better at problem solving tho i reckon. and silly stuff like that, but have no common sense.

kita xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    women can understand others emotionally etc, will listen and support, whereas a man thinks money or a few nice words will make everything better, and never seem to learn from their mistakes....why?!?!
    if u annoy ur girlfriend or woteva by doing sumin, why ON EARTH do u go ahead and do it again!? only like the next day!

men are better at problem solving tho i reckon. and silly stuff like that, but have no common sense.

kita xx
    not all men are like that you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    not all men are like that you know.
    ok...well, maybe there are a FEW exceptions
    but most of the boys ive known, and my friends know are like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)

kita xx
    like women never make the same mistake twice. and women are the ones who think a simple kiss can make thing right again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    ok...well, maybe there are a FEW exceptions
    but most of the boys ive known, and my friends know are like that.
    were u come from
    cus most of the one round here are not like that but then again some are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    like women never make the same mistake twice. and women are the ones who think a simple kiss can make thing right again
    at least we apologise, and try and make it up to u. u lot hardly even seem to try sumtimes, and can be just as stubborn. im not saying we dont make the same mistakes twice but u see to do it repeatedly (not all of u, of course)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    that is true. my mate caught his girlfriend cheating on him twice and both times she just looked at him, kissed him and said "it will never happen again"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    at least we apologise, and try and make it up to u. u lot hardly even seem to try sumtimes, and can be just as stubborn. im not saying we dont make the same mistakes twice but u see to do it repeatedly (not all of u, of course)
    we so try to apologise but ur bound to no how hard that is. and then when we do its always the wrong way. u tell me the right way cus telling the truth who u feel and all always digs u in deeper

ReputationRep:
    Men are more intellegent.

Proof?

Women think that they are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    we so try to apologise but ur bound to no how hard that is. and then when we do its always the wrong way. u tell me the right way cus telling the truth who u feel and all always digs u in deeper
    u be honest, but if its gunna get u in more trouble, u keep quiet, but if theres a chance shes gunna find out what ur keeping quiet, then tell her, but warn her first that it mite not be what she wanna hear. keep saying how sorry u are itl never happen again and lalala buy her flowers lol, jus do ANYTHING cute, look like ur makin effort and u cant go wrong really.
    as long as ur straight with sum1, u shudnt get into trouble

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    look like ur makin effort and u cant go wrong really.
    You said it yourself, "Look Like your making an effort" - if all women care about is a false apology, and some flowers, that makes which of the sexes smarter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    u be honest, but if its gunna get u in more trouble, u keep quiet, but if theres a chance shes gunna find out what ur keeping quiet, then tell her, but warn her first that it mite not be what she wanna hear. keep saying how sorry u are itl never happen again and lalala buy her flowers lol, jus do ANYTHING cute, look like ur makin effort and u cant go wrong really.
    as long as ur straight with sum1, u shudnt get into trouble
    and when u do that its just another typical responce from a fella.

the best sign that u no ur in for trouble is when ur girlfriend says that she needs to talk 2 u bot something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    and when u do that its just another typical responce from a fella.

the best sign that u no ur in for trouble is when ur girlfriend says that she needs to talk 2 u bot something
    Thats the most sense I've ever heard on this forum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creativesurgeon)
    Thats the most sense I've ever heard on this forum.
    ohh god please dont say that sense is realy not my thing

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.