Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    ohh god please dont say that sense is realy not my thing
    It's not the women's either: they think the're smart! heehee

I hope there are no female moderators here...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by creativesurgeon)
    Thats the most sense I've ever heard on this forum.
    lol thats not true. cos ive sed that before and he aint been in trouble. just shows u dont understand women doesnt it. O.k, so it may be the case sumtimes, but its always necessarily what YOU ahve done.

and this is a bit unfair lol, im the only girl tryna defend here

ReputationRep:
    It's not the women's either: they think the're smart! heehee

I hope there are no female moderators here...
    we ARE smart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    lol thats not true. cos ive sed that before and he aint been in trouble. just shows u dont understand women doesnt it. O.k, so it may be the case sumtimes, but its always necessarily what YOU ahve done.

Yeah, it is a bit unfair. And I do understand women. Believe it or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)

ok we will lay off but u av 2 say were not being that bad.

how can u truly understand men r women when they dont understand themselves work that out got 2 go bye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    we ARE smart.
    I rest my case

Love ya really

Adam
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    ok we will lay off but u av 2 say were not being that bad.

how can u truly understand men r women when they dont understand themselves work that out got 2 go bye
    yeh have to admit u havnt layed into me that bad lol, women generally understand where other woman come from, as for u men, u dont seem to have worked it out yet, and it really isnt that hard. make effort, and make the girl feel special and ur half way there. its little fings that annoy girls and piss em off, excuse the language, u think doing a big thing means u can stop doing the little things - it doesnt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    u think doing a big thing means u can stop doing the little things - it doesnt
    What, like an artificial apology and flowers?

ReputationRep:
    What, like an artificial apology and flowers?
    lol if u dont mean the apology, dont say it...simple
    why wud u apologise if u didnt wanna make it up and say sorry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    lol if u dont mean the apology, dont say it...simple
    why wud u apologise if u didnt wanna make it up and say sorry?
    Because your saying that this is what the woman wants (and this isn't a reflection on me by-the-way )

ReputationRep:
    Because your saying that this is what the woman wants (and this isn't a reflection on me by-the-way )
    no, all we ask is u be honest...
    dont fake apologies cos it just backfires in the next argument doesnt it. if u apologise for sumin, that issue shud be over with as long as the apology is for real and hasnt been faked, and genuine, and accepted. Just little fings keep girls happy u know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    Just little fings keep girls happy u know!
    So, if I do something wrong, bring home some flowers, chocs, perfune (maybe some s-a-u-c-y - u-n-d-e-r-w-e-a-r... heehee, only kiddin'), that'l make it all better?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    no, all we ask is u be honest...
    dont fake apologies cos it just backfires in the next argument doesnt it. if u apologise for sumin, that issue shud be over with as long as the apology is for real and hasnt been faked, and genuine, and accepted. Just little fings keep girls happy u know!
    it is real most of the time. you girls just asume that it is fake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Damn Right! Can we do anything right?!

ReputationRep:
    So, if I do something wrong, bring home some flowers, chocs, perfune (maybe some s-a-u-c-y - u-n-d-e-r-w-e-a-r... heehee, only kiddin'), that'l make it all better?!
    itd put her in a better mood yeah lol. then u sit down look at her and get her attention, give her your full attention and tell her how sorry u are that u hurt her lalalala (if u mean it) and then dont fcuk up for a good week. lol
    forget the underwear tho, ud probly end up with a slap lol. no not probly...u would.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    itd put her in a better mood yeah lol. then u sit down look at her and get her attention, give her your full attention and tell her how sorry u are that u hurt her lalalala (if u mean it) and then dont fcuk up for a good week. lol
    forget the underwear tho, ud probly end up with a slap lol. no not probly...u would.
    A WEEK!? In my experience, it'd take just a leeetle bit longer than that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    only cvos u go and do the same damn thing again like the next day or sumin. and u lot lie alot - thats a fact. ive read in a lot of magazines, any girl who thinks her boyfriend doesnt lie is stupid. U lot lie all the time, and its blatently obvious when u do aswell. lol (well...sometimes)

ReputationRep:
    A WEEK!? In my experience, it'd take just a leeetle bit longer than that...
    well...im a very forgiving person which may explain why ive been treated like pooh in the past...ok, maybe a tad longer.

My boyfriend brought this other girl hed been flirting with at work a £100 ring. id been with him 6 months, he hadnt brought me anything ever, and he sed he didnt know if he loved her etc we broke up...but ive forgiven him and taken him back...maybe that was a little too forgiving...???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    only cvos u go and do the same damn thing again like the next day or sumin. and u lot lie alot - thats a fact. ive read in a lot of magazines
    Yeah, you read alot in magazines - wouldn't be "women's mags", would they?!

In that case, 'coz i read "men's magazines", women are manipulative b*tches who will do anything to get what they want.

See? Just 'coz you, or a magazine ssys it, doesn't make it so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    only cvos u go and do the same damn thing again like the next day or sumin. and u lot lie alot - thats a fact. ive read in a lot of magazines, any girl who thinks her boyfriend doesnt lie is stupid. U lot lie all the time, and its blatently obvious when u do aswell. lol (well...sometimes)
    WOW, a magazine. it must be true if it is in a magazine.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.