Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    WOW, a magazine. it must be true if it is in a magazine.
    ive experienced it aswell, and so have alot of te female population lol. yeah ok so its harsh believeing what u see in magazines, im not saying i believe everything i see am i. so ur telling me uv NEVER lied to a girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    ive experienced it aswell, and so have alot of te female population lol. yeah ok so its harsh believeing what u see in magazines, im not saying i believe everything i see am i. so ur telling me uv NEVER lied to a girl?
    what kind of question is that. of course i've lied to a girl, but it was any serious lies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    what kind of question is that. of course i've lied to a girl, but it was any serious lies.
    lol doesnt matter if its a serious lie or not, do u not learn that any lie to a girl will piss em off? its quite a relevant question actually as u just prooved the point that yes, in FACT u DO lie to ur girlfriends / girls /whoever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    lol doesnt matter if its a serious lie or not, do u not learn that any lie to a girl will piss em off? its quite a relevant question actually as u just prooved the point that yes, in FACT u DO lie to ur girlfriends / girls /whoever
    thats just it. i said i lied to A girl. i never said that girl was my girlfriend, which in fact is what we are discussing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    thats just it. i said i lied to A girl. i never said that girl was my girlfriend, which in fact is what we are discussing
    so girlfriends dont count as girls now, lol., ok so ur telling me uv NEVER lied to a girlfriend before?

ReputationRep:
    and thankyou to the second girl wherever you are who has voted for women being smarter, as im the only one tryna defend lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    so girlfriends dont count as girls now, lol., ok so ur telling me uv NEVER lied to a girlfriend before?
    girlfriends do count as girls. but the girl i lied to wasn't my girlfriend. she was just a girl that i know.

and no, i have never lied to a girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    why isnt there an option 'they have equal potential for intelligence'... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    why isnt there an option 'they have equal potential for intelligence'... :confused:
    dont know...shud have cos thats the one i wuda opted for. as much as im defending at the moment, i believe both sexes have stregths in different intelligence!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    girlfriends do count as girls. but the girl i lied to wasn't my girlfriend. she was just a girl that i know.

and no, i have never lied to a girlfriend.
    not about nething? well, well done 2 u, cos i bet there arent many who havnt. **applauds**

ReputationRep:
    women are more clever. period.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    women are more intelligent. but in different way to men
    women can understand others emotionally etc, will listen and support, whereas a man thinks money or a few nice words will make everything better, and never seem to learn from their mistakes....why?!?!
    if u annoy ur girlfriend or woteva by doing sumin, why ON EARTH do u go ahead and do it again!? only like the next day!

men are better at problem solving tho i reckon. and silly stuff like that, but have no common sense.

kita xx
    Not all men, and not all women.
    Because i try to understand people emotionally, and although it is hard with something as complex as emotion, and the fact i cant seem to understand women in general, i do seem to do a good job at understanding emotions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    Because there aren't any non-biased viewpoints possible in this topic.
    But the point is, and i hope we all agree, is that men and women are better at different things, so comparing them on anything is bound to produce an unequal result, simply because the skills (if thats what you want to call stuff in general), are mismatched.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    Firstly, i've been told alot of lies from women, but you seem to think thats okay. Women lie alot more than men. That is a fact.
    Secondly, i can honestly say i've never told a lie to any girl for the sake of decieving them.
    I've told them to make them feel better, to try and help.

For example, if you tell a girl her bum does look big in that, its over, straight away.

But i have never told a lie, to a girl to try and decieve them, to hide something from them, or any other purpose which could cause any problems with a girl.
    While girls tell me lies, to try and hurt me, wreck my life, and generally annoy me.

Which side seems right? Telling lies to make someone happy, help them etc. Or to tell them to screw them up?

I know what any reasonable person would say on the matter.

ReputationRep:
    Men are smarter than women and here's why: because men choose women as companions whereas women choose men as companions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haakon)
    Men are smarter than women and here's why: because men choose women as companions whereas women choose men as companions.
    Id say it depends on which womman you considder. Are we talking about Linda or Victoria ?

Btw: I voted wommen, just cus it felt like an ego trip to vote men (You really should have included an "insignificant difference" option dude)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jonatan)
    Id say it depends on which womman you considder. Are we talking about Linda or Victoria ?
    Huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Huh?
    Internal thing...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean)
    men
    women
    Sean, would it be possible for you to change your avatar? Only I've had this for quite some time now and people will probably associate it with me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Sean, would it be possible for you to change your avatar? Only I've had this for quite some time now and people will probably associate it with me.
    There are many people with the same avatar, and people look at the name, not the picture to associate it with someone.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.