Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
lol, Its the Ernst and Young Degree (NN43) - Accounting, Auditing and Finance
KashifSalim
lol, Its the Ernst and Young Degree (NN43) - Accounting, Auditing and Finance

I know a few people who are on it currently, but alas there on their placements in london. Worth asking about it in the economics thread as you'll have all your classes with them. Feedback i've had is that it is a good course but does have quite a bit of ball ache attached with it. Suppose thats to be expected though.
Reply 4
I believe one of my flatmates did that last year. Seemed like a lot of work, but if you actually put the work in it shouldn't be too hard. He didn't a lot of the time. Did get a hoodie out of it though
Reply 5
Semi-pro-evo
I know a few people who are on it currently, but alas there on their placements in london. Worth asking about it in the economics thread as you'll have all your classes with them. Feedback i've had is that it is a good course but does have quite a bit of ball ache attached with it. Suppose thats to be expected though.

ahh ryt thanks.....I will do :biggrin:

vergerefosh
I believe one of my flatmates did that last year. Seemed like a lot of work, but if you actually put the work in it shouldn't be too hard. He didn't a lot of the time. Did get a hoodie out of it though

okay dokey, lol, yh we jus got asked about our sizes for the hoodie the other day lol
Reply 6
You don't have all your classes with the economics department.
You do one economics module, introduction to accounting and finance and one management science module.
Enjoy your first year, from what i've seen our of timetable second year is going to be a lot harder...
Reply 7
Also you should definitely wear your hoody around all the time. It lets people know you are better than them.
Reply 8
zunemax
You don't have all your classes with the economics department.
You do one economics module, introduction to accounting and finance and one management science module.
Enjoy your first year, from what i've seen our of timetable second year is going to be a lot harder...

Thanks! R u on the EY Degree?
Reply 9
KashifSalim
Thanks! R u on the EY Degree?

yep.
Reply 10
zunemax
yep.

Ahh ryt cool :biggrin:

How many hours did u have a week in ur 1st year?

Latest

Trending

Trending