Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    We want an end to the ridiculous process of 'criminal trials' for suspected child killers.

Does that mean they want anyone accused of killing a child to go to prison without trial? Some of these extremist groups just don't consider their arguments.
    i thought it was illegal to kill kids and bury them in woodlands

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    i thought it was illegal to kill kids and bury them in woodlands
    It is.

I get a feeling that site is a koke, later it says

"Inner London Mob
    Event: The 'Not From The Home Counties' Protest
    Date: 26th November 2003
    Type: Protest

Details:

Protest march to demand justice for murdered children from troubled backgrounds who weren't 'happy' or 'popular' and didn't do particularly well at school. (Cancelled due to lack of support)."

Either a joke or very ironic.

ReputationRep:
    We want an end to the ridiculous process of 'criminal trials' for suspected child killers.

Does that mean they want anyone accused of killing a child to go to prison without trial? Some of these extremist groups just don't consider their arguments.
    or even what they're saying!! its absolutely ridiculous! I remember when I was in Yr2/Yr3, my swimming teacher was accused by 3 girls who went to the school he worked at of sexual assault!! -think these girls were under the age of 11!! He never tauught in that school again even though the accusations were completely false. Im not saying it shouldn't have been investigated but he was a great teacher and his career was ruined by stories probably fed to them by their parents (its a crazy school!!)

ReputationRep:
    It is.

I get a feeling that site is a koke, later it says

"Inner London Mob
    Event: The 'Not From The Home Counties' Protest
    Date: 26th November 2003
    Type: Protest

Details:

Protest march to demand justice for murdered children from troubled backgrounds who weren't 'happy' or 'popular' and didn't do particularly well at school. (Cancelled due to lack of support)."

Either a joke or very ironic.
    And in the shop section:

"Kidd-E Trakker New!
    Statistically, there is an 83% chance that one of your children will be abducted and murdered during their lifetime. For girls in the Home Counties, the figure is nearer 100%. But don't panic! With just one painless operation*, the Kidd-E Tracker electronic implant is guaranteed to keep your** child angel safe from the scum who prey on their young innocence - or your money back!

Price: £469.99 (+ installation and monthly service charge)

(* plus some painful swelling, nausea, paranoia and increased risk of cancer. Tagged children should be switched off before boarding aircraft.)
    (** Kidd-E Tracker must only be used to track your own children.) "

You can also order a T-shirt with a choice of slogans:

"I'm not happy or popular/Don't kill me (child sizes only)"

Definately a joke.

ReputationRep:
    And in the shop section:

"Kidd-E Trakker New!
    Statistically, there is an 83% chance that one of your children will be abducted and murdered during their lifetime. For girls in the Home Counties, the figure is nearer 100%. But don't panic! With just one painless operation*, the Kidd-E Tracker electronic implant is guaranteed to keep your** child angel safe from the scum who prey on their young innocence - or your money back!

Price: £469.99 (+ installation and monthly service charge)

(* plus some painful swelling, nausea, paranoia and increased risk of cancer. Tagged children should be switched off before boarding aircraft.)
    (** Kidd-E Tracker must only be used to track your own children.) "

You can also order a T-shirt with a choice of slogans:

"I'm not happy or popular/Don't kill me (child sizes only)"

Definately a joke.
    a wall is funnier than that website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pencil Queen)
    http://www.thinkofthechildren.co.uk
    :rolleyes:
    its satirical, obviously

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    its satirical, obviously
    edderswhat story did ian huntley use?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    edderswhat story did ian huntley use?
    this is his version

...holly came into the house with jessica asking after maxine. she wasnt there, but holly had a nosebleed, so he tried to stop it with some tissues. however, it didnt stop so he took them upstairs to the bathroom. she was sitting on the edge of the bath while he had his back turned getting some tissues. the bath had 18 inches of water in it because he was going to wash his dog later. she fell in and jessica (the other one) screamed. he panicked and covered her mouth. she dropped to the floor and when he turned around, holly had drowned.

sounds a bit unlikely :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    this is his version

...holly came into the house with jessica asking after maxine. she wasnt there, but holly had a nosebleed, so he tried to stop it with some tissues. however, it didnt stop so he took them upstairs to the bathroom. she was sitting on the edge of the bath while he had his back turned getting some tissues. the bath had 18 inches of water in it because he was going to wash his dog later. she fell in and jessica (the other one) screamed. he panicked and covered her mouth. she dropped to the floor and when he turned around, holly had drowned.

that is the lamest excuse i have ever heard

he expects people to believe that

ReputationRep:
    this is his version

If you're sitting on the edge of a bath and fall in do you turn your legs around as you're falling to end up horizontally in the bath?
    No, I don't think so. You would fall backwards surely and become wedged across the bath.
    If someone covers your mouth to stop you screaming you can still breathe through your nose - unless someone deliberately obstructs both nose and mouth!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    erm, whos the obsessive here?
    me, i wasnt making the point in order to some how rise above it. i am after all a member of the society i am talking about.

ReputationRep:
    totally agree with kebab there that such cases (show trials) like ian huntleys is making celebraties out of them.

its ridiculous, parents dont allow their kids to go out and play anymore, people who work with children have to be careful how they act with the children, (male primary school or nursary teacher-could he comfort/hug a child now?) because they are afraid of npossible criminal allegations. we then have these mobs of parents going round attacking paedophiles who are uncovered by the media. a media that whips up a frenzy about any convicted/alleged child murderer/molester/etc. ian huntley is a great example, in the eyes of everyone he was guilty before he walked into the court room such was the medias imput.

ReputationRep:
    Well they were found guilty
    Huntley of murder
    Carr of perverting the course of justice, but not of assisting an offender.

http://www.channel4.com/news/2003/12.../17_soham.html

ReputationRep:
    Maxine Carr has face rot. If you look carefully, her skin is all yellow and peeling. erraghh :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    my uncle is a psyciatric doctor at rampton prison hospital(where ian huntley was held) and he told me that he once had to play scabble with him, its sort of my claim to fame

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand how someone can stand and not do anything to take someone outof the bath. It's natural instinct, and surely it wouldtake quite a while for her to actually drown. Usually some people might be in shock for a few seconds, regain their senses and get the kid out. As for trying to make jessica quiet, as one of the experts said, he wouldhave had to forcedly and harshly suffocate her!
    If Ian Huntly is only put in jail for 5 years, that's bad justice! The story seems weird, and the evidence seems againsthim.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    Well they were found guilty
    Huntley of murder
    Carr of perverting the course of justice, but not of assisting an offender.

http://www.channel4.com/news/2003/12.../17_soham.html
    Oh that was todays news! It seems like justioce has been served.

ReputationRep:
    he has been jailed with 2 life sentences so he wont be out in a hurry.
    Maxine Carr has been sentenced for 3 1/2 yrs she has to spend at least half in prison.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    he has been jailed with 2 life sentences so he wont be out in a hurry.
    Maxine Carr has been sentenced for 3 1/2 yrs she has to spend at least half in prison.
    dont get me wrong, i do think he was guilty, but however, this was a completly unfair trial. The sun and the mail etc made a mockery of the fair british legal system.

might aswell have had the sun's editor on the jury.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    dont get me wrong, i do think he was guilty, but however, this was a completly unfair trial. The sun and the mail etc made a mockery of the fair british legal system.

might aswell have had the sun's editor on the jury.
    Perhaps they were and just thought they would boost ratings with first hand experience.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.