Turn on thread page Beta

last day of term! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Its the last day of term for me!!! woo-hooo!!! Six weeks of holiday to come...... (that sounds evil..... a christmas holiday for me is as long as a summer holiday when i was going to school.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Its the last day of term for me!!! woo-hooo!!! Six weeks of holiday to come...... (that sounds evil..... a christmas holiday for me is as long as a summer holiday when i was going to school.)
    I was about it ask how on earth you manages to get such long holidays before I realised you were at Oxford, slacker! I thought 4 weeks christmas holiday was excessive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    We get a pathetic amount at Nottingham...my sister's still at school and she gets a week longer than me.

Admittedly I only have two exams in January but the uni's said that was still have to be here on the 5th, even though my exams aren't until the 11th and I don't have lectures until the 26th...

ReputationRep:
    yayayayayayayaya!!!!!!

No more term left!!!!!

WooooooHoooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Just had principal's collections - v scary *shudders* but then had Christmas lunch in college - yay!!!!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    How long do you get NK? 3 weeks?

I'm a 3rd year medic here so term doesn't end until the 19th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    yayayayayayayaya!!!!!!

No more term left!!!!!

WooooooHoooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Just had principal's collections - v scary *shudders* but then had Christmas lunch in college - yay!!!!

What is/are principal's collections?

Got a meeting with my DoS and then it's all over for me too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    What is/are principal's collections?

Got a meeting with my DoS and then it's all over for me too
    Meeting with college principal to discuss reports from all my tutors this term :eek:

ReputationRep:
    its last day for me too! Good old home is where i'll be tonight, though i go back on Jan 5th which sucks!

ReputationRep:
    I finish on the 12th and go back to uni on 12th jan. A month exact!

ReputationRep:
    *principal*
    you can edit your posts by clicking the 'edit' button at the bottom of each of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I finish on the 12th and go back to uni on 12th jan. A month exact!

hehe, me too!

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    you can edit your posts by clicking the 'edit' button at the bottom of each of them.
    Thanx Edders!!!!!

I've warned the local police that you're coming to town so don't do anything stupid.......

ReputationRep:
    Thanx Edders!!!!!

I've warned the local police that you're coming to town so don't do anything stupid.......

Watch out for me and my posse too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    hehe, me too!

love Katy ***
    And me! Although I have exams the first and second week back, as well as 2 course tests next week. Not fair :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I finish today too, back on the 3rd, term starts on the 5th. It's a tad hectic here today, goodness knows what it'll be like tomorrow, the official end of term!

Scorpio, are you going to the thing in the union tonight?

[Edit] just read scorpio's post again, and he's going home. Ah well!

ReputationRep:
    Term over. Six weeks of holiday, no exams after Christmas, and best of all, no formal work to do over the holidays!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    One more week of work then 3 whole weeks of holidays...

and unlike most here - I'll be getting a nice fat paycheck for doing sod all over christmas :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    And me! Although I have exams the first and second week back, as well as 2 course tests next week. Not fair :mad:

i had my last exam before xmas this morning....then 4 after it.

love KAty ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by picju96)
    I finish today too, back on the 3rd, term starts on the 5th. It's a tad hectic here today, goodness knows what it'll be like tomorrow, the official end of term!

Scorpio, are you going to the thing in the union tonight?

[Edit] just read scorpio's post again, and he's going home. Ah well!
    i would like to go to the union tonight, but £5 to get in is a bit steep for some cheesy music and all my mates have left also, so i'll be a loner.

ReputationRep:
    GRR I hate you all I dont finish until the 19th

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.