Turn on thread page Beta

any1 doin A2 psychology coursework how u getting on watch

ReputationRep:
    just wonderin coz ive not even finished the introduction. we are supposed to be doing an experiment though and im not sure if mine is as its a questionaire. i'll give u the title if ure willing to tell me

thx in advance
    emmz

ReputationRep:
    any1 at all

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've done mine and it was very time consuming but turned out ok....i hope - we'll see when I get the marks I guess. A study using a questionaire only isn't an experiment however you can have n experiment that includes a questionaire, eg my study was on the effect of leading questions on childrens' eyewitness testimony (boring topic i know) and I gave the kids questionaires (some leading and some not) as part of the study - but it was still an experiment.
    If your using questionaires to try and show a correlation or something though then it isn't really an experiment, you are still allowed to do it but some schools dont let you as it can be harder to get the high marks. Ask your teacher about it and see what she/he thinks....

ReputationRep:
    What is the title, hypothesis and (very brief) method may I ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Riz*)
    What is the title, hypothesis and (very brief) method may I ask?
    the title is:
    a questionaire into which gender mainly preferes to be the most intelligent within a relationship.
    i know its confusing lol

the hypothesis is that mainly males prefer to be more intelligent in a relationship.

ive heard that as long as theres an iv and dv then its an experiment

ReputationRep:
    I think that counts as an experiment for A level coursework purposes. Check with your teacher though....

ReputationRep:
    Hi

My psychology coursework has to be in in just under two weeks.

I am going to have to resort to making up my answers, ut my teacher said that is fine, as long as she doesnt know about it!

I am doing the effect of noise interference on memory recal, what about any one else?

x x x

ReputationRep:
    at my college you hand in the sections as you do them- i've done the project brief, the introduction + method, the results and the discussion (was only yesterday). nearly there!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    i am doin something about perception if anyone can help me will you please email me on [email protected]

Thanx

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.