Turn on thread page Beta

Help Me Find A X Mas Present watch

Announcements

ok my best friend is laura..every year we give each other a lot bcuz we are best friends..well everyear we usually give like lipgloss..necklasses..hair stuff..and yea you get it. SO i thought this yea I'd try sumthing differant. So far I have bought her a cute sprakle lipgloss for dances and sochops. But I dont kno whut else. She likes frogs a lot so I thouht Id buy her some frog sox or sumthing..i need help!

ReputationRep:
    this is what you're looking for.

only $9 too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    this is what you're looking for.

only $9 too.
    I LOVE THESE BOOKS!!!
    I used to read these all the time when I was little. Wow, you've made my day! dearyxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VanillaMint_Bri)
    ok my best friend is laura..every year we give each other a lot bcuz we are best friends..well everyear we usually give like lipgloss..necklasses..hair stuff..and yea you get it. SO i thought this yea I'd try sumthing differant. So far I have bought her a cute sprakle lipgloss for dances and sochops. But I dont kno whut else. She likes frogs a lot so I thouht Id buy her some frog sox or sumthing..i need help!

yea i know exactly wot u mean, me n my bsm8 usually buy each other similar things, and i was in the same predicament this year, its sooo hard wen shes got everything lol
    y dont u buy her a nice top that u know she will like, or something like that

ReputationRep:
    or if theres a dvd or cd that you've heard her talk about, even in passing. something she wouldn't expect and that might bring back happy memories.
    last year, for my mates 16th, i got a really nice photo album and put in photos of me, her and my sister (we're all b.friends-how cliche and yucky! ) and put little messages for each pic. id love to get that!! dearyxxx

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend is 17 and we've been together 7 months, am totally stuck on a christmas present for him, plus I don't really know how much I'm expected to spend. any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by figgetyfig)
    My boyfriend is 17 and we've been together 7 months, am totally stuck on a christmas present for him, plus I don't really know how much I'm expected to spend. any ideas?
    a dvd perhaps? something he might enjoy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by figgetyfig)
    I bought my bf a Ted Baker top last Christmas - he loved it

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.