Turn on thread page Beta

TSR System Of A Down Society watch

ReputationRep:
    Sign me up, they're my favorite band, second only to Slipknot.

I'm slightly dissapointed to see that Toxicity has the most votes... My preference of albums would have to be, with best at top:

System of a down
    Mezmerize
    Toxicity
    Steal this Album

ReputationRep:
    switch toxicity and mezmerize and thats my order too.
    but the top three are very very close. all SUCH quality. ill sign you up too:yy:

ReputationRep:
    i want to join too tho system of a down is a recent interest for me. does that count?
    i really want to join.

ReputationRep:
    if youre a fan then you are in

ReputationRep:
    when is hypnotize out ? whats the news on it ?

ReputationRep:
    think its out in november. and they say they are going to have thier first instrumental on it! think serj is playing keyboard or something. and kill rock n roll is a track on it, and holy mountain i think too. thats all i know about and have heard. KRNR sounds class

ReputationRep:
    Oooo yey by my bday

ReputationRep:
    what?! god shows how little i go on here now. belated happy birthday philly

i might have given you bday rep but coincidence or maybe it was yesterday...i cant remember. anyway 18 wicked! what did you do?

BTW gibb said he though he say you on his induction thing at college. says you have big boobs?

ReputationRep:
    Lmfao... na my bday is in nov when hypnotize is out

hehehehe

ReputationRep:
    oooooh i knew that. now i get you :rolleyes:

are you big boobs then?

ReputationRep:
    Wake Up

ReputationRep:
    ROAR:p:

ReputationRep:
    this forum is about system right? any more news on the new album ? how many tracks it got on it ? i heard originally that there was 30 songs made 4 mezmerize/hypnotize but there was only 11 on mezmerize , and they wont put 19 tracks on an album would they ?

ReputationRep:
    i havent heard anything much...and tbh i guess it will be about 11/12/13 on hypnotize. :cool: like i said all ive heard is that there will be their first all instumental :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bengal_tiger)
    this forum is about system right? any more news on the new album ? how many tracks it got on it ? i heard originally that there was 30 songs made 4 mezmerize/hypnotize but there was only 11 on mezmerize , and they wont put 19 tracks on an album would they ?
    you never know with soad!
    plus napalm done an album once with 40+ songs on it.. so its not unheard of lols

and big boobs? huh you lost me man ! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Brown Eyed Girl)
    and big boobs? huh you lost me man ! lol

gibb said he thinks he saw you. and you had really nice biguns:p: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    whats happened to this society ? whats the official release date for hypnotize ? i heard november 22nd? any news on when they could be touring again , i really do hope i dont have to wait for years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajdabrill)
    gibb said he thinks he saw you. and you had really nice biguns:p: :rolleyes:
    did he?

he should of said hi!!!!
    lolsies

ReputationRep:
    yeah its november 22nd for hypnotize. they arent doing an all instrumental song anymore (hezze) and will just be releasing it as a single or something and its been dropped from the album.

and as for the society....no idea....havent even been looking asround the site for a while so i dont know if they are giving need societies proper status yet or what? :dontknow:

oh and yo everyone....and thanks for the speedy reply philly :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    1 day before my birthday

hint hint

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.