Turn on thread page Beta

TSR System Of A Down Society watch

ReputationRep:
    HEhe yeah i know... i'm slow

::hangs head in shame ::

heheh its also 12 days AFTER my birthday...

hint hint

ReputationRep:
    woho hypnotize is pretty good album. more heavy again which is good!

vicinity of obscinity is really funny, weird but PROPER WICKED MANNNNNNN

kill rock n roll, holy mountain, tentative are all amazing and then there are a few other top tracks! none of them are crap lol and theyre all growing yet more on me as i listen more! ROCK ON!!!! :rock:

ReputationRep:
    philly needs money!!

ReputationRep:
    AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! long time no speake!
    mwahahahahahahaha. cheers for the rep hunni

ReputationRep:
    wohoooooo hypnotize is great!!!!!!!!! better then mezerize i feel , its great how the two cases join together, love most of the songs , especially solider side, tentative, dreaming and lonely day , go system , they dont disappoint

ReputationRep:
    Hypnotize is deffo my fave. then Mesmer, Self titled, Toxicity.

I don't really count Steal This Album as an album in it's own right, it's just songs they couldn't put on Toxicity that they released to fill time while making Mesmer/Hypno.

fave songs off Hypno - Kill Rock 'N Roll, Stealing Society, Holy Mountain, She's Like Heroin, Soldier Side

ReputationRep:
    :eek: there's so many of us yet we're still not allowed a logo thingy?!?!?!?!??

ReputationRep:
    hiya dudes I am breathing SOAD at the moment I can't believe i havn't joined yet - we need to get this society going again! 18 pages? pathetic :p:

ReputationRep:
    tis isnt it!

you're joined up btw ...unless you dont want to be! :p:

ReputationRep:
    why do people not count "steal this album" as a proper system album? it is of full album length and is of quality equal to the rest of systems albums. With tracks like Nuguns, ADD Mr, Mr Jack, Ego brain , and the incredible combo ending of roulette and streamline, its an album its a system album, its musical brilliance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bengal_tiger)
    why do people not count "steal this album" as a proper system album? it is of full album length and is of quality equal to the rest of systems albums. With tracks like Nuguns, ADD Mr, Mr Jack, Ego brain , and the incredible combo ending of roulette and streamline, its an album its a system album, its musical brilliance
    it is a proper album...
    you ooou...

ReputationRep:
    but this guy didnt count "steal this album" as a proper album

I don't really count Steal This Album as an album in it's own right, it's just songs they couldn't put on Toxicity that they released to fill time while making Mesmer/Hypno.
    so i had to say my piece

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajdabrill)
    tis isnt it!

you're joined up btw ...unless you dont want to be! :p:
    woo thanks ajda i'll put it in my sig

and of course Steal This Album is a proper album, although it's debatably not as strong/catchy as their other albums...

ReputationRep:
    ohhhhh can i join plz

and steal this album is still a proper album.....and i cant decided which album i like best..prob hypnotize..its all soo gd...

ReputationRep:
    yeah man you are joined up!

ReputationRep:
    *kicks thread* TERRACOTTA PIE!

ReputationRep:
    Loving SOAD....can I join?

ReputationRep:
    sure you can...anyone actually going to say more than one random post asking to join or what huh!? :motz:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajdabrill)
    sure you can...anyone actually going to say more than one random post asking to join or what huh!? :motz:
    Erm...how about a random SOAD picture? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Can I join plz?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.