Turn on thread page Beta

TSR System Of A Down Society watch

ReputationRep:
    Yea, but im also quite liking the faces now...hmmm decisions

ReputationRep:
    Toxicity sign! Its clever and looks cool...
    By the way may i join this prestigious society? I'm a fellow SOAD lover, fave album possibly Self-titled but they all kick arse in their own way so not sure!

ReputationRep:
    yeah sure mate you're in!

ReputationRep:
    toxicity because it shows there name and is i think one of there better albums

ReputationRep:
    but look how small it has to be! will you be able to read it?

ReputationRep:
    true: go for the self-titled hand then, its still visible when small!

ReputationRep:
    Hand is best i thinks

Hey Thomas *waves* :ciao:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    yeah suppose hand is better

ReputationRep:
    cool. that decided then?

ReputationRep:
    yeah i think so

ReputationRep:
    i'll PM the others to have a look.

ReputationRep:
    what you using...

i say one with soad on it.. cause they have alot of albums now

ReputationRep:
    Ok so: What is everyone's favourite SOAD song if you can pick one? or a moment in a song? For example "everyone needs, a mother, F***eeerrr!" etc
    lol

ReputationRep:
    look how small it would have to be though! couldn't read it really. think we will end up with the hand from self titled

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Punkjunkie04)
    Ok so: What is everyone's favourite SOAD song if you can pick one? or a moment in a song? For example "everyone needs, a mother, F***eeerrr!" etc
    lol

know & "no, you'll never think you know!!!" think i got the know and no the right way round....

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah thats the one, really cool chorus. Really cool song for that matter lol. The S/T albu has loads of bits like that where serj screams something as the music stops, its a really cool effect: like the song where it all stops and he shouts "Why the F*ck did you take it away from us motherf*ckeeeer!"
    Insane! So cool, and so crazy

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah thats the one, really cool chorus. Really cool song for that matter lol. The S/T albu has loads of bits like that where serj screams something as the music stops, its a really cool effect: like the song where it all stops and he shouts "Why the F*ck did you take it away from us motherf*ckeeeer!"
    Insane! So cool, and so crazy

it's brillinat music. if i really really had to chose a favourite album it would probably be self titled because it is so so so good loud and is wicked at partys. toxicity is soooooo good too though and i really really like mezmerize. hense my vote for them all in the poll. steal this album has some good songs on it too, but i would say it's the worst. still probably my 4th favourite album though lol. system=legends :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i found many excellent songs on steal this album but also some not so good ones, but overall i think its amazing considering its the 'left over bits' from their carer up to that point. Songs like 'bubbles' and 'innervision' etc just kick arse in a way that toxicity did, but i must admit that the self-titled one really does it for me- loads of rawness mixed with bloody clever songs lol. I havent yet found a SOAD album that i dont like, which is a hell of a lot better than some groups i know *ahem the offspring etc ahem* lol... have to say the only SOAD song i can say i actually dont like is called 'storaged' and thats a shoddy demo anyway. Legends indeed!

ReputationRep:
    Radio-video atm is favourite song. Can't stop listening.

Ao-ao-AOAOOOAAAH, favourite part of any of their songs ive heard. Sweet as a nut!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i found many excellent songs on steal this album but also some not so good ones, but overall i think its amazing considering its the 'left over bits' from their carer up to that point. Songs like 'bubbles' and 'innervision' etc just kick arse in a way that toxicity did, but i must admit that the self-titled one really does it for me- loads of rawness mixed with bloody clever songs lol. I havent yet found a SOAD album that i dont like, which is a hell of a lot better than some groups i know *ahem the offspring etc ahem* lol... have to say the only SOAD song i can say i actually dont like is called 'storaged' and thats a shoddy demo anyway. Legends indeed!

lol i dont like "virgin tea/viginity". i think storaged is good lol but its only like 75 seconds long or something. + the other too short song is '36'. tis annoying because it's wayyyyyyyyyy too short. other then that i love it all! you listened to johnny, marmalade, the metro + snowblind?? KICK ASS! :p: :cool:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.