Parking Permits Watch

Seedy Jay
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Has anyone else applied for a parking permit and not heard anything back from them?! :confused:
Jondot
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I haven't even applied yet I should probably get onto it seeing how I'm supposed to be moving in on the 18th...

How long ago did you apply? I'm a bit concerned about how long it's all going to take.
Seedy Jay
Rep:
?
I sent the form off on the 5th, you had to attach a stamped and addressed envelope so they could send their reply to you. I'm moving in on the 18th as well.
Jondot
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well I'm sending it off today, but I have a horrible feeling that it won't materialise in time. If it doesn't I'll just have to find a parking spot miles away or something.
it's.a.science
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
CALL THEM!!!!

i have been incessantly calling Bod halls and eventually they told me i have parking.
seriously...be a pain or they won't tell u anything... :p:
Jondot
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by it's.a.science)
CALL THEM!!!!

i have been incessantly calling Bod halls and eventually they told me i have parking.
seriously...be a pain or they won't tell u anything... :p:
'tis tempting. Well I'm off up there tomorrow and so will repeatedly beg them in person instead.
Seedy Jay
Rep:
?
I got my reply in the post yesterday saying I have parking :-)
it's.a.science
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Jondot)
'tis tempting. Well I'm off up there tomorrow and so will repeatedly beg them in person instead.
i'm arriving tomorrow too! eeeeek...still not packed

i called them this morning because i wanted a bike storage space too and they still have some of those free for securing! but dunno bout the car parking stuff...
if u ask as soon as u get there should be ok esp as u're arriving on the friday and a lotta ppl are arriving on the sat!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (512)
37.76%
No - but I will (104)
7.67%
No - I don't want to (93)
6.86%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (647)
47.71%

Watched Threads