The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1
Cripps is basically like the rest, there's no point signing up elsewhere if you live in halls/at uni
If you've got vaccination info, medical history then bring it along because I know they ask about the vaccination stuff and book people in for those during freshers week.
If you've got your NHS number then that's good too. The more info you have,the faster and easier it'll be to get you registered.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
La Trampa
Cripps is basically like the rest, there's no point signing up elsewhere if you live in halls/at uni
If you've got vaccination info, medical history then bring it along because I know they ask about the vaccination stuff and book people in for those during freshers week.
If you've got your NHS number then that's good too. The more info you have,the faster and easier it'll be to get you registered.

How do you find out your NHS number can i ask?
Reply 3
CS_Prodigy

I got a card long long time ago but if you ask your local GP they should be able to tell you.
Reply 4
La Trampa
I got a card long long time ago but if you ask your local GP they should be able to tell you.

ok, thanks :smile:
Reply 5
It would be best if you printed out the registration form so you can just hand-it in.
Also, copy some of you medical/vaccination histroy and complete the Cripps Centre form with your parents if you are not sure about something.

:smile:
CS_Prodigy

i think its on your birth certificate.
Not entirely sure though.

Latest