Turn on thread page Beta

first girlfriend/boyfriend watch

ReputationRep:
    hmm well i had a bf at 8 but that last a week and i wouldnt even class it a propper bf lmao then when i was 13 i went out with the same boy for 6 months but only saw him twice in those 6 months and we talked on the phone a few times as well.. then when i was 15 i went out with someone else for 6 weeks and when i was 17 i went out with another guy for 3 months..
    hadnt had a gf yet though, im working on it!

ReputationRep:
    hmm, probably about 18, depends what you call 'proper' though

ReputationRep:
    My first real love was at 15 and i'm still with him. My first proper boyfriend though would be at 14. But he was an arse. Lets not talk about him. xx

ReputationRep:
    *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    *sigh*
    Aww what's wrong?

ReputationRep:
    *still waitin* i did have a boyf when i was 11 and we were together for 6months... thought it was the real thing but we went to different schools and haven't seen him since.

ReputationRep:
    Proper, serious wise - I'm still waiting.

ReputationRep:
    Mmm I'm glad my first boyfriend is a proper relationship. If I'd had boyfriends younger then I would be embarrassed of the memories now, more than likely.

ReputationRep:
    I was 17 when i had my first boyfriend (towards the end of Jan!), lasted two and a half months! Concluded by the end that i loved being single!!!!

ReputationRep:
    16 and it didnt really last too long a month or so?

ReputationRep:
    I was 13. he was dreadful.

ReputationRep:
    *enters thread* :bawling: *leaves thread*
    this might actually be the single thread thats upset me most

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loopz)
    Awww, don't despair! The right guy will come along when you least expect!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loopz)
    Itll happen dont worry!
    I mean if its worth having, its worth waiting for!
    Keep your chin up

ReputationRep:
    hmmm i can but hope but all in all, doubtful any time soon, very.

ReputationRep:
    At 14... lasted 4 months. Then at 15... lasted 1 month.

Since then it has been (quoting one of my best friends) dry as an effing desert. I think if your first relationship(s) don't go well, you want to make sure that the next one is the *right* one. Not forever, just right for now.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon I'll be 19, perhaps

ReputationRep:
    hey loopz i'm with you and everyone is saying the same thing he'll come along when you least expect it....and the next idiot that says such a thing will regret it. i imagine you're slightly luckier or i hope you are and don't live in a small community where they all think there's sth wrong with you for not having a bf....goes and cries in corner...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anjimcflanji)
    hey loopz i'm with you and everyone is saying the same thing he'll come along when you least expect it....and the next idiot that says such a thing will regret it. i imagine you're slightly luckier or i hope you are and don't live in a small community where they all think there's sth wrong with you for not having a bf....goes and cries in corner...
    yea people don't really know my 'situation', and some of my friends are in the same position. but hey i still think there must be something wrong with me though there isn't anyone i actually want to go out with- don't know that many people, maybe some nice new yr 11's will come into sixth form next year- a toyboy lol,

ReputationRep:
    I'm 18 and I've never had a boyfriend. I blame my parents for sending me to an all girls school.

I don't even know a single boy who I would count as a friend of any sort.

University's going to be a huge shock to the system!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 17, 2005
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.